4.

The pair had already been on their way to Tokyo, and Atsumu was just worried. To a random person, running away was just too much. Like, 'just tell everyone'. It was quite easy to say, but doing it was just a problem. Atsumu was planning on going back home before school started. It was a Friday after all.

"You know that this is a lot right, Atsu?" Sakusa confirmed.

"Yea, but I just want more time," Atsumu confessed. 

"You know that you're acting really wholesome right now~" 

"Yea, I'm supposed to be the wholesome one, you won't do it. Now, will you?" Atsumu teased.

"Yea, yea." They had finally arrived at the apartment. It was one of those expensive apartments that you'd see in a magazine or something like that

 It was one of those expensive apartments that you'd see in a magazine or something like that

"Woah. I knew that you were rich and stuff, but not this rich. Being your boyfriend definitely has its perks~~!" Atsumu gushed. He studied the room and immediately noticed that it was just so clean. Like cleaner than your porcelain dishes after 2 hours of scrubbing. Not one speck of dust.

They had been driving for about 4 hours, so by now, the party that his friends were at was almost done. It was probably gonna end early in the morning because a lot of people would be very drunk.

"Help yourself to whatever, Atsu. And.. don't make a mess. Please." 

"Yea Yea, I'll meet you in the bedroom when I'm done. But, don't you want anything?" Atsumu asked.

"Uhm sure I guess. I'll be in the shower, so just yell when the food's ready." Sakusa announced.

Sakusa left Atsumu in the living room dumbfounded. He had no idea where the kitchen was because of the size of the house. He just had to explore.

Guest Room

Guest Bathroom

Dining Room

It started feeling less of an apartment, and more of a mansion.

Movie Room

Kitchen

'Ha  found it, now I can make the best meal that Omi has ever had in his life'

Atsumu went into the pantry and saw it stuffed with ingredients. Sakusa didn't really use them, his sister did, but she wasn't there at the moment. 

Sakusa didn't really talk much about his sister, so Atsumu barely knew the details. She was the polar opposite of Sakusa. Messy and indecisive. Whenever she cooked, she would leave the dishes on the counter and would never clean up after herself. Now, Sakusa became the maid of the house.

Atsumu began to grab a bunch of ingredients for onigiri, yakitori, sushi, rice, and curry. He was a great cook. After making so many dishes for Osamu and his parents, he was actually a top chef in his family. 

Atsumu grabbed a baby blue apron off one of the racks on the pantry and started cooking.

{with Sakusa}

Sakusa didn't head into the bathroom yet. He was just spying on Atsumu. He had never really seen the beautiful chef inside him. The way he chopped the sushi rolls, the way he stirred the curry, to the way he would push his hair backward. Beautiful. 

The food smelled overall great too, but he knew that he wouldn't get to see this side of him for a long while. 
"I know you're there Omi~~!" Atsumu called out. Sakusa finally came out of the hallway and into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Atsumu's waist from behind and began to kiss his neck softly. "It smells amazing Atsu," Sakusa remarked. 

Was he talking about Atsumu or the food? "Yea, thanks. It's almost ready, so I need you to go take a shower now. Germs." Atsumu insisted. "Wow, and I thought that I would be the one to say it." Sakusa teased. 

"Fuck off and get into the shower bitch," Atsumu said. Sakusa s=rolled his eyes and laid his plump pink lips onto Atsumu's. "Fine then." Sakusa let go of him and started walking towards the hallway. "Oh yeah, and can I borrow a charger, and I need your Bluetooth ID?" Aatsumu asked. 

Sakusa turned around and grabbed a charger out of a closet and tossed it over to Atsumu. "The ID is JBL Flip 5," Sakusa said dryly. 

Then he headed into his bedroom. 

The food was almost ready, but Atsumu was tired as fuck. So he headed into Sakusa's bedroom. At first, he didn't know what room it was, he heard water sounds from the room.

{KNOCK KNOCK

Sakusa didn't hear him, so he repeated. Once again, he wasn't heard. So he just went in. He threw himself onto the king-sized bed. Letting himself go. He was drained. 

Sakusa came into his bedroom shocked. Atsumu heard him come in so he opened his eyes. Sakusa was half-naked wearing a towel around his hips and blushing and Atsumu was as red as a tomato and about to fall off the bed.  

"Oh wow. I'm so sorry Omi. I'll leave." Atsumu got up from the bed. "No-No. It's fine. You've seen more before. So stay." Sakusa's curls dropped and dripped down his face. "Uh okay, "Atsumu sighed of relief, which gave Sakusa much more comfort than he deserved. Atsumu was comfortable around him, and Sakusa the same.

"I'll go take a shower. Can I borrow some of your clothes Omi?" Atsumu begged. Sakusa's clothes were just a bit oversized for Atsumu considering that Kiyoomi was bigger than him. Sakusa didn't have any problem sharing, so he tossed Atsumu a hoodie and shorts. 

"Thanks," Atsumu said bluntly. The conversation was short. Why? SAkusa definitely noticed that Atsumu was quiet. Much quieter than usual. It wasn't him. It couldn't be him. Atsumu was your typical happy-go-lucky friend. He would even bring up more things, to keep the conversation going, but he seemed so dry. He even went straight into the bathroom. Usually, he would play around with his Omi, and then he would just jump around. Like a kid. 

Now, Sakusa was just as worried as Osamu. Was Atsu alright? Why? Is it because they came to Tokyo together?

Come Back for more!! Consider following for more fanfics

Word count: 1031

Hello, thanks for reading SKJSSKJSKS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Although I feel like I didn't do a great job, considering that I literally wrote this at night and school lol. It was a fast update, but not all my updates are gonna be like this LMFAO, I hope that you're having a good day noon/night!!!1!1!!!1

-Amanda