6.

Sakusa and Atsumu were definitely not gonna mope all day. like what else were they supposed to do?

atsumu and sakusa had already taken a shower, and had breakfast. like one of those influencers. it was definitely funny.

he opened his phone, but wasn't quite surprised when he noticed the endless amount of calls and spam messages from his family.

1000+mentions from volleyball gay club

100+ messages from Ugly BroSamu

1000+ from Kitasan

138 from SunaRin

1000+ from Kawababe

of course they were worried about him. his parents didn't text coz they were just not in his own personal life. 

he opened them and left them all on read. he only did that so that they knew that he was fully aware of what he did.

with osamu

the two were sitting together on the couch, trying to see if anyone was able to contact atsumu.

"hey suna?"

"yea samu?"

"did he respond yet?"

suna opened his text and was shocked to see what happened.

"he only read it. what about you?"

"read."

"i think he's ignoring us for real."

"yea, but its still my fault." osamu sighed and hit his forehead on his palms.

"no its not. he chose to stay home. he knows what he's doing. he's not dumb."

"yea, i know but he's with the wrong guy."

"is he really?"

"what do you mean?" osamu asked.

"do you know sakusa the way atsumu does?"

"as in, i heard that he always treated people like crap, he had lots of girlfriends, and he's literally like atsumu, but more mature and smarter."

"so, you know a bit about him. but do you know his favourite colour? his favourite food? i know so much about you that a lot of people don't. now imagine that with those two."

"oh, i see. but he shouldn't have just run off without telling me!"

"don't you think that he was scared?"

"yea, but he could have just told me. i would have protected him."

"exactly." suna remarked.

"what do you mean?"

"you're gonna protect him. from what exactly? getting used? getting dumped? feeling broken?"

"yea, exactly." osamu answered.

"and that's where the problem is."

"what do you mean?"

"he doesn't wanna be protected, samu. he just wants to live. he's 19. he knows how to take care of himself. so you need to just calm down."

"b-but he'll just end up broken again. i don't wanna go through that again. I'm sick of seeing tsumu come home crying to me that he was cheated on."

"i know, but don't you think that he's learned his lesson?"

"yea, but i just wanna keep him safe for now."

"for now? till when exactly?" 

"i don't know, but I'm definitely keeping his ass safe."

"hahahahahah. your actually funny samu."

"yea yea."

osamu looked down at his phone and immediately brought it up to suna's face.

"he's texting suna!!"

so sorry if the grammar is horrible, i was on my phone lol

love yall

drink lots of water and eat your food.

don't forget to vote and follow if you liked the chapter lol