5.

Listen to it, while watching it, it'll make more sense later

Sakusa was worried about Atsumu. It had been fifteen minutes since Atsumu went into the bathroom.  And he usually takes eight minutes to get ready. Sakusa heard the hairdryer for a second and then heard it shut off. He had to figure out what was happening with Atsumu before anything happened.

Sakusa walked into the bathroom and to his surprise, he saw Atsumu staring into the mirror. Silence.

He walked up to the bee and wrapped his arms around his stomach, which bring the piss-haired blonde back to reality.

Atsumu smiled and turned back to the germaphobe and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, wow. Look who's being clingy.
"Yea. I don't really care anymore." 
"Sure, Sure."

Atsumu rolled his eyes and untangled himself from his boyfriend's arms.

"Is my phone done charging?"

"Yea, it is," Sakusa answered.

"Mkay, thanks." Atsumu left Sakusa in the bathroom.

Uhm okay... Sakusa thought to himself

Atsumu ran towards the Bluetooth speaker and connected it. Not too long later Holy, by Justin Beiber was playing. 

Sakusa who was laying on the bed lifted his up and smirked.

"oh come on. Why this one? You always play this!" Sakusa groaned.

"I don't care~" 

"Please Atsu~"

"I hear a lot about sinners"

"No Please.

"Sing with me then I'll stop."

Atsumu jumped onto Sakusa and hugged him closely. 

"Fine."

"Yay!"

"'Cause the way that the sky opens up when we touch. Yeah, it's makin' me say"

"That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, Omi, Omi"

"Feels so holy"

And then they sang away the night away. Holding each other in their arms, like they were gonna leave by tomorrow. 

{In The Morning}

Atsumu opened his eyes to the bright morning sun that shone in through the windows of the bedroom. "Good morning, Omi!" He yawned. The black-haired male took a peek from his phone and planted his lift onto Atsumu's forehead. "Morning, Atsu. How was your night." 

"It was good. You?" 

"Yea, I never slept so well in a while." 

"Aww, was it because I was here?" Atsumu teased.

"Yea, you could say that." 

"Aww, thanks baby" Atsumu yawned.

Cute. Sakusa thought to himself. He put down his phone and nuzzled into Atsumu's piss-blond hair. Atsumu nuzzled into Sakusa's chest. The pair stayed like that for a while, before Atsumu remembered the food.

"Omi~ Omi! The food!" Atsumu screamed. He jolted up and tried to get out of Sakusa's hold.

"Let go of me Omi"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Why?"

"No."

"I have to take care of the food."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

And why is that?"

"I did all that after you went to sleep."

"Aww really Omi?"

"Yea, I wouldn't wanna make you mad. Now would I?"

"yea, Yer would have lost all the opportunities to kiss me."

"Mhm. Sure."

"Hey! Don't underestimate me dumbass!"

"Yea, sure. It's not like you're the one begging for the kisses."

"Liar."

"That's not my name."

"Omi?"

"Yes?

"I love you."

"Mhm. I love you too."

Awwhh EEKK, I'm sorry that It was short. I was feeling like doing a fluffy chapter lol, and I didn't wanna make it angsty, I really want this relationship, but I'm too dumb to be in one lol. Anywayssss sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, then I'm truly sorry lol. EEK 

Thanks for reading My wonderful simps.

-amanda