8.

Sakusa knew that Atsumu's friends had come over. Although, he wasn't told why. He assumed Atsumu wanted to talk face to face with them. 

-

Atsumu POV

-

I only invited my friends over because I wanted to tell them something. I would have said it in our group chat, but I didn't want to be labelled online. I had to talk to them in person. 
I wanted to tell them everything. I feel guilty for not even letting them know where I was or who I was with.

"Yo, Atsumu?" Suna called out.

"Yeah, Rinnie?"

"So, when are you going to explain everything to us?" He continued.

"Hey, I was going to ask that!" Oikawa screamed.

"I don't care..." Suna rolled his eyes.

That was rude...

"So, um... I'll just explain it right now..." I saw them all look at me uneasily. "So, I..."

FLASHBACK CUZ Y NOT? 😄😃😄

Atsumu was running into the court. He was awfully late for the practice game against Itachiyama. He was feeling nauseous after eating a spoiled tuna that Osamu had given him. 

The blonde sat down on the sidelines and peered into the court, noting everyone on the court. He looked at how they moved, what they could work on and if he could do the same as them. 

A voice interrupted his thinking. "Atsumu? Could you please take Sakusa to the nurse?" The opposing coach demanded. He stood up to the coach and jogged towards the area where the coach stood.

"Um, where is he?" Atsumu asked.

"He's right here." The coach pointed towards Sakusa.

"Oh, but couldn't someone else take him?"

"Yea, but we are all occupied right now. Some people are helping with water runs..." The coach replied.

"Oh, well, couldn't you take him?"

"I would, but I can't leave my team. Or if you don't want to, its fine. I just didn't want him to go off alone.."

"No, no. Its fine! I can take him by myself, sir!"

"Oh, wonderful! Sakusa, Atsumu will take you to the nurse's office. If that's okay with you."

Sakusa rolled his eyes and nodded. 

He walked over to where Atsumu was and walked right past him. 

Rude. Atsumu had thought to himself. 

He caught up with the other male and paced himself at the other's speed.

"Uh, hi! I'm Atsumu"

Sakusa scrunched his nose and kept looking forward. 

"And, you're Sakusa..."

Sakusa didn't even look at Atsumu, he just kept looking forward.

"Ok..."

"rude..." Atsumu muttered under his breath.

but I'll make it work!

Hey besties, so ik i was soooo sooo sooo late to updating, but ive been having sum family issues, not to mention backing up my books which im not done yet, plus editing It had to be you, czu the cringe will be the end of me

anyways i love yall and drink lots of water!