2.

Hello little bitches, how was ur day. Welcome to a new chapter we got sum cute/wholesome ppl and sus ppl, enjoy your daily tea session.

.

.

Atsumu sat in the car not having any doubts about what he was about to do. He had gone on many dates with Sakusa. It wasn't a first. No one knew of course, but his older sister, Ichika. Of course, he told her first because she was chill and not so protective. Of course, she loved him, she was just not always there. She would usually call him every night, and today was none the less. She called him.

.

.

"Hi hi, Ichika-chan!", Atsumu called out. "Oh hi, Atsu, what's going on? Wait... Are you out with Sakusa again?!" Ichika yelled. "Yea, but no one knoowwwsss~~~" Atsumu protested. Sakusa looked over at him and frowned. He couldn't tell anyone either. If anyone knew that he had a boyfriend, he would get in big trouble. Also with his mysophobia too. His cousin Komori would go all off and his parents wouldn't be all that happy. They weren't homophobic or anything like that, they just had plans for him. Volleyball was one rule he broke. He wouldn't try to do it again. He still plays but he has to always win. But he lost. To Atsumu.

"Hi, Ichika~" Sakusa greeted. "Oh hi, Kiyoomi. Where are you guys going? Atsu won't tell me~~!!!" Ichika complained. "I didn't tell him yet anyway, and plus --- it's a surprise," Sakusa answered. "Tell meee~ I won't tell him ~~~" Ichika pleaded. Sakusa took the phone from Atsumu and turned off the speaker. 

"The amusement park" Sakusa whispered. "Woahhh~~~" Ichika exclaimed. She was quite excited for Atsumu really, and even more jealous for herself. Let's just say, that she was really lonely. A lot. She didn't usually go out a lot, but she enjoyed talking with other people online. Her devices were everything to her. 

Atsumu leaned in to attempt to hear what Sakusa said, but Sakusa leaned even farther

"He loves amusement parks, Sakusa... But what about your Mysophobia? Isn't it gonna be hard to be there? And plus, if anyone caught you there, you'd be on the news probably." Ichika explained. "Yea, I know. So I guess I have to keep a very low profile there." Sakusa returned. "Ok then I guess, just don't lose him there. Okay?" Ichika was very worried, for him and her brother. If anyone found out that Sakusa was at an amusement park, he would never live it down. Especially if he was with someone as touchy as Atsumu. Like said before, he had his life planned out --- and amusement parks were not part of them.

"What is it Omi~~~?" Atsumu frowned. Sakusa frowned. He didn't like when his Atsu got sad. So he returned the phone and whispered into Atsumu's ears. "It starts with an A". He obviously didn't want to spill and spoil the whole thing for Atsumu. Atsumu's eyes widened. "Is it an amusement park?" Atsumu guessed. Sakusa rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. "Wow, you're actually smart." Sakusa sighed and looked back at the road. "Yea, I am the older twin, of course, I'm smarter. And why an amusement park? You know that you'll get in trouble in someplace like that. Plus it's like 6:47 pm. It's sorta early. You know it closes at 10 pm, you would be able to hide more at like 8 pm or somethi-" Sakusa cut him off with his lips. They were already at the destination by then.

"I love you, so I'll do anything for you," Sakusa confirmed. Atsumu was shocked. Sakusa had never said anything like that, and Atsumu thought that in a million years, he would never. Atsumu himself was the one that would usually say that kind of stuff, so he was happy. But he went the extra mile to tease him.  "You aren't my Omi. He isn't this wholesome." Atsumu tried to open the door but Sakusa locked it and held him. "Can't I just love my bee for a second?" Sakusa frowned. He knew that he wasn't acting like himself of course. He wouldn't just go out of his way to break a rule that was made for him. But for his bee, he would break a thousand rules. He would give up everything for his bee. 

"Yes, you can. But I love you too much to get you in trouble like this." Atsumu explained. "I know, but it's our first day in a week." Sakusa countered. "Yea, and it's risky enough each time." Atsumu pouted. He too wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend, because Osamu and his parents wouldn't be allowed him, just Ichika. Going out with him to a not so public place was risky enough, but this whole amusement park, which was filled with people was going to be really hard, maybe impossible. 

"I am fully aware of that, but I just wanted to keep a low profile. For you. Just this once. Please." Sakusa pleaded. Once again, he wasn't being himself. The real Sakusa would never plead or beg for anything. He would just ask, and it would be given to him. To be honest, Atsumu would usually be the one with this kind of behaviour. 

"Fine." Atsumu crossed his arms, then reached for his yellow mask. Sakusa did the same and put on one of his many black masks. 

Sakusa locked his Porsche and held Atsumu's hands. They walked together around the park for a while before Atsumu decided which ride to go on. Sakusa was quite happy that he was allowed to hang out with him. 

"Atsumu? Is that you...?"

~~~

Ahh I'm so sorry, I had school and I lost my Chromebook, so I'm on my laptop now and I'm sorry if it wasn't long enough lol. Sorry If u didn't like it too lol Uhhh thanks for reading and have a great day 

-Amanda