7.

{Suna's POV}

Osamu was still miserable, and every inch of me wanted to help him out.  But Atsumu was my best friend. He still is. But should have least told me. That wouldn't be a good idea though. I would end up telling Samu, cuz I can't lie to him.

Ugh, I hate what love can do to your mind.

I walked over to the door, with my longboard and headed out. I was wearing a lavender oversized tee, blue jeans, with white sneakers and chains. I looked oddly soft.

I was just skating around the area when I spotted a specific blond

I was just skating around the area when I spotted a specific blond. Not like piss blonde, but like, light blonde. I wasn't completely sure, who he was. Kenma.  He was on his phone, so I was positive that he couldn't even see me. kept skating towards him, then I noticed Akaashi 

I assumed that they were all busy with their own lives. They weren't really concerned at the most. I was still chill because I knew that Atsumu knew what he was doing.

"Hey, 'Kaashi!" I called out, pulling my board up to my torso. "Oh hey, Suna! Are you going anywhere or something?" He asked.

"No, not really. I needed some air." He replied. "Hmm, okay. Well, we're going to Tokyo for a while..." Akaashi continued. "Why though?" I asked. We were just walking down the road, for about 5 minutes. Apparently, Tsumu had asked them to come over if they could. He asked me as well, but I haven't opened my phone for a while. I was occupied.

I just decided to hop on the bus and go with them. It was a weird 4-hour ride though. Osamu was asking where I was, but I just told him that I was with Akaashi and Kenma. 

{4 Hours Later}

"We're here. I think." Kenma looked up from his phone. He had the address. I skated all the way here, so I wasn't as out of breath as Kenma and Akaashi were. I noticed that the driveway was empty. So, I assumed that the care was inside the garage. We went up to the door, and for some dumb reason, I felt nervous. Like, I have never felt nervous. Well other than my first time around 'Samu, but I haven't felt nervous even after then.

We rang the doorbell, about 2 times, until someone other than Atsumu, and Sakusa.

"Hey, babes~" the male yelled. By now, you could tell who it was obvious. Oikawa.

"Y'all didn't tell me that Kawa was gonna be here!" I whined. "Chill, I got the message first... Perks of being 'Tsumus bestie" I rolled my eyes.

"Could you guys quit it?" Akaashi said. I rolled my eyes and looked down to the floor. 

Kawa and I aren't the closest with each other.  He acts so cocky and so full of himself, which really pisses me off. He acts like he's Atsumu's best friend, even though we've been friends for our entire childhood. Which once again pisses me off. He also acts like he has the most tea, and that is a very wrong opinion. In which, do I even have to say it?

Not even up to 5 seconds later, a piss blonde boy comes running up to our faces. He looked happy. He was sparkling. He had a glow that we've never seen before. 

He was happy.