Capitulo 46

Depuis le début

Knox began to cry and I glanced down at my watch, it's time for his next feeding

Knox began to cry and I glanced down at my watch, it's time for his next feeding. He eats about 3-4 hours or so. "I know Stink, I know.." I pushed the sun visor back on his stroller taking him out.

"Bubs can you please—"

"The bottles are in the fridge inside, I know. I got it." Beckham kissed my head gently, heading inside of the house as I tried to calm our impatient child.

"See your Dad will be back in just a second with your food." I spoke softly, sitting down in one of the patio chairs. I speak to him like a person, I don't see a reason not to. A baby is just a tiny person. I don't indulge him with made up words and broken English, I don't see the benefit in it.

Knox only cried louder now opening those large blue-grey eyes of his. They look just like his father's. He's irritated and wide awake because he's decided it's taken too long for him to receive his meal. He's a very demanding baby. I can't fault him for that. Both of his parents are fairly demanding people.

Knox kicked his feet, waving his little fists around in the air. He's throwing a full fledged fit. Understandably it does not take this long to pull a bottle out of the fridge and pop it in the microwave. It's not as though Knox drinks formula so Beckham doesn't need to prepare the bottle. I pump milk for him. I don't breastfeed though because that shit hurts. It felt like he was trying to chew off my nipple and he doesn't even have teeth yet. Plus, I find it to be extremely inconvenient.

"Let's go find your Daddy, yeah?" I stood from my seat, returning the screaming infant to his stroller. I gave Knox his pacifier knowing that it would only buy me a few more moments before he realized it was not good and spat it out, so I moved quickly pushing the stroller inside of the house.

I made my way from the backyard into the kitchen to find Beckham, bottle in hand in the kitchen talking to Naya as Ashton's adorable little self ran up to me. They were so engrossed in their conversation they didn't seem to notice me.

"Hi Ms. Lennox! Where's Jayce?" He beamed up at me, one of his front teeth missing from his smile.

The kid is her best friend, of course I invited him to her party. I just extended the invitation to his uncle and specifically stated that Xander must be the one to bring him.. For obvious reasons.

I grabbed his shoulders, turning around to face the backyard. "She's over there by the bounce house? You see her?" I pointed out Jay, her being immediately recognizable by her two long pigtails.

"Yeah!" Ashton cheered as he took of running in her direction. "Thank you!" He called over his shoulder, waving at me. He's such a sweet little boy. I watched him run off before turning once again towards the scene in front of me.