I too looked back (at him) in puzzlement, “Am I not sick?”

“It’s just a small cold that you can recover from by drinking more water, you too want to be hospitalised?” He said, “You like the hospital that much?”

I blinked my eyes with great physical exertion, and strived to turn to cogs of my brain that had become especially stupid due to me sleeping too much, then I suddenly grabbed hold of his clothes and said, “Doctor Jisoo! Has Doctor Jisoo gotten off work yet?”

“I don’t know, it’s not like she’s in the same department as I am.” He swatted away my hand, and took off his white coat.

Without saying anything further, I broke into a run and ran out (of the room), and barged and shoved my way around till I found the orthopaedics department, Doctor Jisoo just so happened to be leaning forward on the table as she fiddled with a few bones, upon seeing me come, she waved a bone and called out to me, “Lisa, you see, this is the tibia, the bone in your calf, I don’t know how long this person has been dead for, come over here, I’ll let you touch it.”

I silently took two steps back, “I have something to ask you.”

“What’s the matter?” She crooked her index finger and rapped against that piece of bone, “I’m not sure if there will still be flavour if I stew this in a soup.”

I again silently took two steps back, though I know that this action would definitely bring about her bursting into loud laughter and saying, “I’m joking”, but I really couldn’t help but do so……

Indeed, she burst out into laughter and said, “Aiya, this is made of synthetic plastic, how could I possibly take it to stew soup.”

I accommodatingly pulled at the corner of my mouth and decided to get straight to the point to ask her, “At noontime, I heard you calling your father on the phone in the toilet, talking about the matter of sending Taehyung overseas.”

“Yeah.” She scratched her head, “What’s going on?”

“Why do you want to send him overseas?”

“Because Lisa is almost going to die, we’re afraid that he will be sad.”

Aha! The key point was right here.

“Who is Lisa?” I questioned closely. As the speed at which I was talking was too fast, I nearly almost sprained my tongue.

Doctor Jisoo appeared to be very perplexed, “The pet lizard that Taehyung was rearing, Lisa, didn’t you meet it before? Taehyung even said you and Lisa got along very well.”

Ah! Yah! Wah! Oh! Ha! Heh!

I hugged her with great force, then turned around and rushed back to the room (I was in) just recently, Jungkook had already put on his jacket, he was just sitting cross-legged on the bed and eating something.

I shrieked and pounced on him, “JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK –”

He let out a smothered groan as he was pushed down by me, in order to prop himself up so that he wouldn’t fall over backwards, the things in his hand spilled all over the floor.

“What are you doing?” He said, “The red dates have all dropped.”

I hooked my arms around his neck, wanting to laugh and wanting to shout, in the end I really didn’t  know how to express that sort of excitement I had at rising back to life after death, I could only viciously bite his neck……

On the taxi.

I hummed a song as I ate the red dates, the red dates were given by Jungkook’s patient, she said that her family had grown and fermented them by themselves.