Chapter 12

Hanging up the phone, I felt that there was a need for me to sort out my own state of emotions properly. Hence I clasped a cup of tea and sat by the window, constructing an artistic mood of me being deep in thought.

Having broken up for three years, I really wasn't waiting for Jungkook. I wanted to find a person, perhaps his eyes would resemble his, perhaps his dimples would resemble his, perhaps he would like to drink Nongfu Spring just like him, and yet perhaps he wouldn't resemble him in any way...... Then we would have a romance, get married, and rely on each other for a long time. I would love him, just like how I loved Jungkook, not in the least holding back.

Yet that Jungkook whom I was not waiting for, mistakenly via a combination of unexpected random factors, had returned in front of me again. Furthermore, it seemed like he was unlike me, he was waiting for me. If he wasn't, I also decided to continue misunderstanding it as such, for who asked him to find a shill? In television drama serials, the male and female leads' shills were all used to stir up the other party's jealousy, even though the remuneration he offered Tzuyu made me suspect that it was more probable that he was actually helping the hospital to solicit customers.

In my heart, I silently fashioned Jungkook into a person who was painfully awaiting my return and who would stop at nothing for me, moreover feeling that upon analysis, this matter was quite entertaining. For a while, I also didn't know how I ought to evaluate Jungkook's IQ for doing such a childish thing. But Jungkook's IQ when it came to relationships had always not been very high, I had profound experience in this aspect.

For example, our first kiss.

At that time, Jungkook and I had been dating for the greater part of a month, our progress had always stopped at the kind of superficial stage such as holding hands to exchange the perspiration on our hands. Occasionally Jungkook's male hormones would be in excess, and he would kiss my cheek, it was very pure and of small beauty.

However, after Mina from our dorm who had ample experience in romance pointed out that such progress was severely lagging when compared to the general romances of young men and women, I was very vexed. I thought that it was because I myself had insufficient charm that was not enough to cause Jungkook to generate towards me the urges that young men ought to have. For this reason, I called the entire dorm over to inspect my shortcomings together, and finally the conclusion of the inspection that we arrived at was that I was not feminine enough. And for us, this group of humankind who had never left our ivory towers, femininity equalled wearing a dress, and it had better be a low-cut one.

Actually, this was a prejudice, femininity really had no relation to whether you were revealing your two bare legs or the two pieces of flesh in front of your chest.

My omnipotent roommates helped me find a dress that revealed my chest, I twirled around a few times showing it off in the dorm, one after another, they expressed that they did feel my feminine fragrance assail their nostrils.

After that, I went off alluringly to go on a date with Jungkook. As we sat on a long bench beside the sports field, Jungkook indeed appeared to have a heart of a monkey and the mind of a horse, I felt very accomplished, hence I also pulled the hem of my skirt up, only to see a few red bumps that came from mosquito bites lying side by side on my thigh. I could only pull the hem of my skirt back down.

Jungkook told me about the interesting anecdotes of their medical faculty. He said that there were a few senior guys in the cohort before his who stole a sheep leg after finishing their experiments to bring back to the dorm and cook hotpot, after they were done eating the entire dorm drowsily slept for two days, it turned out that that sheep had been injected with a great amount of anesthesia; he also told me about a time when their faculty's dorm caught a thief, the whole group of them surrounded the thief and beat him up wildly, the thief really couldn't endure it any longer and hence pretended to be dead, someone produced a stethoscope from their dorm and diagnosed that this person's heartbeat was strong and powerful, hence everyone beat him up even more happily; he also said......