Chapter-5 Police Report

Start from the beginning

''Hmm, that can be possible as they were quite angry when we told them that the case is almost over and Hannah didn't get arrested.''

''We are not sure who did this but please officer find him before the time he is saying in the message.'' I said.

''Yes, We will start investigating from now but this will not be enough to find him, But don't worry. Miss. Hannah if you get any messages from that Unknown person again or any other proof do tell us."

I nodded. Dad put his hand on my shoulder and said

''Everything will be alright.''

I smiled unhappily and said "Dad? In the news they said I got tested for drugs and all but nothing happened like that."

"Yeah, because we know you're not a drug addict and police has to say this to show the investigation is going on."

We went home. Mom told me to eat something. I was famished so I had some food. Then I went outside to buy some books which can divert my mind and I can stop thinking about all that. Before leaving, I took a pepper spray and a knife(just for my protection) I carried a small bag and put my weapons. Mom and Dad went to their office. Jackson was in his room as usual. So I decided to step out. The book store was quite near so I simply start walking towards it.

I was walking looking here and there suddenly I saw Zach's Mom standing infront of me.

''Hello Hannah! I have heard that you killed a guy? It must be tough for you to live with that pain. If I would be in your place, I would have killed myself too, I can't live with this burden. May God give you strength.'' she said in an euphemistic way.

''Thankyou Mrs. Adams for your kind words.'' I said in sarcasm. ''But if i would be in your place then I should have given you only support and strength not what you are trying to do.'' I said.

She made a weird face and went towards her house. This is the reason why we don't have good relations with our neighbours. At this point of time they are making fun. Zach also became like them.

I started walking again. I reached the book store. I really like reading books it helps me forget about my problems. I bought the books and went outside towards my house. I was continuously walking suddenly I saw a shadow following me from behind. It was a male. At first I was frightened and started walking fast and the shadow that I can see on the road was trying to match my speed. Then I slightly opened my bag and took the pepper spray and turned back, without thinking anything sprayed on his face and took the knife in my hand.

''Ouch! Ahhhhh! It's me Hannah, Justin!'' he cried.

''I am sorry, I am really sorry. What should I do?"

Then I put the knife aside and took water from my bag. And threw it on his face with pressure.

''Ahhhhh!" he shouted.

''Are you okay?'' I asked in a panic voice.

''Yaa much better.''

''Why did you do that?'' he asked.

''I am sorry I thought someone was following me. Why were you running behind me like this? You should have called my name.''

''I was trying to surprise you but you startled me.''

''Oh! sorry again, Why are you here?'' I asked.

''I came to meet you. I was worried you didn't come to college. I tried to contact you but you didn't pick up my call.'' he explained.

''I wasn't in a mood to go to college."

Then I told him about the unknown threat message. He became more worried.

''Hannah, take care and try to stay at home till that guy gets caught and you can call me anytime.'' he said to me.

''Yaa sure I should leave now.''

I started walking aimlessly, lost in my thoughts. Suddenly big stone hit my foot and I slipped but Justin hold me from behind. I came back to my senses.

"Are you okay?"

"I am! Thanks." I said and started walking again but my foot was aching too much and I was stumbling badly.

"It's going to take an year if you'll walk like this." He said sarcastically.

"I know but I can't help it and it hurts at every step I take."

"You should have been careful." He said and came to me and put my hand on his shoulder to help me walk properly. It was quite awkward but gladly the house wasn't far."

"Uff! Now go inside and have some rest and put something on it."

"Yeah! Thankyou once again! See you!"

We did a farewell and went towards our ways.

I stepped in. Jackson was sitting alone there using his phone, I quietly sat next to him. He stared at me for a minute and then looked back at his phone and said "You could have killed me too, thank God I took lift from my friend while coming back from college."

"Well, this accident wouldn't be occured if you would have been there because I would've told you to drive when I was feeling dizzy."

He laughed surprisingly "You should have stopped the car."

"I was out of my mind"

"Whatever, suffer now!" He said and went to his room.

Chapter ends...

Hi readers! Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you are reading this story and liking it. And the next chapter is going to be very interesting. I have already made it in my mind. Just have to copy it here. So I will do it very soon. Thankyou for reading. Lots of love💖And vote please😭