Delancy's

TW: Delancy's being rude

Davey POV
I turned off my phone, a smile spreading across my face. We have a plan! I thought, giddily jumping off my bed. I raced out of my room and into Sarah's.

"AHHHHHHH!" Sarah yelled excitedly as I ran into the room. I joined her and we started dancing around the room. When we finally stopped, I heard someone in the doorway.

"You two are idiots and I got that all on camera." Les said, a smug smirk on his face. We turned to face him, and I glared slightly.

"Delete it or else." I said, mock anger filling my voice.

"Or else what?" Les asked, his smirk becoming wider.

"Or else this." Sarah answered, the raced at him. Les's face fell and he quickly sprinted away. I joined Sarah in chasing him around the house. We finally managed to trap him in the living room, where I tackled him on the couch.

"Got you!" I laughed in triumph.

"DOG PILE!" Sarah screamed, before launching herself on top of me. This cause the breath to be driven from both Les and I, and our groans to be covered up by Sarah's obnoxious laughter. I shoved her off, relishing in hearing her hit the floor. I then got off of Les and held out my hand.

"The camera." I said commandingly. Les gave it to me with a slight pout, and I deleted the video.

"So unfair." He growled.

"It is not," I argued.

"Two highschoolers versus one middle schooler? I'd say thats unfair." Les explained. He does have a point. I thought.

"Life's not fair, kid." Sarah said with a shrug, plopping down on the couch. We watched a TV show together after much arguing, and not before long it was dinner time. After we ate, I worked on a little homework then fell asleep, a smile present on my face.

~~~Time of the Skips~~~

I quickly hopped out of the car along with Sarah and made a beeline for our gang's picnic table. Specs had texted us earlier that day and said to come quickly.

"What is the news!?" I asked as I sat down.

"Wait for Crutchie and I'll tell you." Specs replied. I looked to Crutchie's spot, and then to the people sitting next to it. Spot shrugged and Elmer looked both nervous and excited. Suddenly, Crutchie basically ran up to us with the biggest smile ever on his face.

"Why are you so happy?" Spot asked.

"I'll tell you later," Crutchie responded with a wave.

"Anyway," Specs said, pulling us in. "I got an answer from the national news station."

Crutchie POV
The rest of the table and I gaped at Specs.

"So soon?!" Jack asked.

"Yep. And they said that they loved the story! They are going to set up interviews, if you are comfortable with them, in a few weeks after they put the original story up." Specs explained. Our gang broke out into cheers, causing the other groups to stare at us.

"What are you so happy about?" A voice all to familiar sneered. I turned to see the Delancy's standing near us. I was suddenly just so fed up with them. Everything they had done to me, or the gang as a whole. Spot was about to answer when I put a hand on his arm.

"I got this." I growled, before turning to the brothers in question. "We are happy about something that means people like you, aka close-minded idiots, will have to shut up and maybe actually think about your views. Also why don't you just leave us alone from now on, as in never bother us again. Or I swear I will destroy both of you where you stand and I won't even have to break a sweat to do so." I snarled, putting so much malice into my words it even surprised me.

The Delancy's stood there for a second in shock, before quickly scampering off. I sat back down at the table with a small huff, before looking at the other's surprised faces.

"What?" I asked.

"That was amazing." Katherine breathed.

"Who knew one of the little brother's of the group had that in him," Albert joked. My protests were downed out by the other's agreements. That did feel good though.