Author's Note

Sequel! There will be a sequel! Okay guys calm down!... Now that's over with so hellooo readers! This is Luna or TheMoonlightPoet and this is Dark Angel's author's note. Before I go into the details I just wanted to say thanks for reading and supporting this story. Now onto the notes

-This book took a lot of thought on my part, and I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

-It took me almost an entire year to do this book. It was hard work but I stuck through it.

-This book was harder on me than any of the other ones because this year was full of drama and just plain bull crap.

-Another reason why this was a hard story to do was because I was writing two books at the same time. (Something I'll never do again)

-Soleil's mom wasn't even supposed to show up at all in the story, but she did so it will be nice writing about her more in the sequel.

-Some of you want to know what's the real story behind Eve and Raven, I think I'll give you guys a back story in the sequel.

-You guys also wanted me to get into detail about Angelina and Dove don't worry it will happen in the sequel.

-Just so you know Dark Angel will only be a two book series, so you can expect the sequel to be epic. From what I've already imagined up it should be a very dramatic story.

Well I guess this is it for Dark Angel at least for now. I'll just be working on Belle until it's done then I've got a surprise for you guys. I just really want to say thank you for all the kindness and love you've shown me this year and you will all see Soleil, Isabelle, Raven, and everyone else in the future. Goodbye Comment Vote Peace. This is Luna singing off :).

Update: The Demi Angel (Sequel of Dark Angel) (Lesbian Story) (GirlxGirl) is available now. Enjoy