Fun time in live ☑️

Start from the beginning

"Still holding on to my bachelorship, on the solitary boat."

Louder squeals of echoed the studio, well at least it was distracting enough to capture the eyebrow twitches of our host.

She does feels the fact of his words a bit of a soft killing, yeah they haven't agreed the 'you're reason for my dopamine' to each other yet, but they are still tagged engaged.

Maybe it was warning from his big heads instruct him, or just his prior precautious to protect his private life.

"That was poetic!" She tries to naturalises a chuckle.

And now on the last question before we go to break,

"What was your inspiration, your trigger that made you into this."

Tae's eyes balls hit the corner of his eyes as he comes back with answer

"It was an unexpected realisation, back when I was 15 I guess, I had this girl...my first love. I prepped the ever possible ways I knew to impress her..."He felt y/n's curious eyes piercing him. Cause this would the only piece of info she never heard and expect yet. "......one of the efforts was, I wrote a song, just for her, lyricing down the feels I got on my first sight. But not to mentioned I never got to sing it" he scoffed a laugh trying not to be bothered. "She rejected me, moment before I said the magic words." He firmed a smile, and took a deep breath "So yeah, a sad love story ended with a startup for the journey of my career." He smiled a little when he begun with the happy part "The song I wrote though served no purpose bombarded me with realisation, about myself, my ability to express in words, that others could live through it. Drawing being my thing, helped me cope it up. I worked a part time within the wall as a ghostwriter, then I made my own stories, fantasies and thoughts in words and cartoons, and yeah here I am!"

For a second there was a pure silence, everyone was in mesmerise in his start up story. Slowly the studio once again roared with claps. Taehyung just sat with the firm smile, trying not to be diverted into reconciled memories.

And as promised, they announced a break. Taehyung was escorted into his rest room, he could enjoy the short break too.

And our too curious protagonist, planned on a coincidence to meet him in the room entrance since 'call it a destiny' thingy got their room parallel to each other.

And yep they did. She lend her hand for a handshake with her calm smile. But for sure their first interaction wasn't supposedly be this formal, according to them both.

Yeah it was hard for them to maintain a just met stranger vibe, so they rather enetered the room for any more of the personal chats.

But they did not much do a privacy-check.......

Y/n pov: (inside Taehyung assigned room)

At last, we got some time with eyes off us. It was all hard to break off the sudden silence in the lonely room but just us.
He looked into my eyes I looked into his, and just like that we cracked off.

Yep, I did wish to see this laugh of his off the screen, in front of me and I had a satisfactory bliss to have the wish.

"Oh damn! I missed you!" I started off. Yep it was all a script I have been rehearsing in my mind for the past two days, and to go along with it I need a hug him. Yeah hug my fiancé I met century ago.