Mistakes and misundertadings

Tae Pov:

I stormed out the room. I didn't spare a glance.
Deep down I know, she didn't expect my triggered
behaviour acting up.

But I am juts doing it for myself.

All I chanted again,
My legs were on full run furled with anger and whatever feeling churning down my stomach, when I accidentally hit a passerby.
If it was my bad luck, it's gonna be Jong shuk hyung. My mind calculated the possibility as I tossed around and feel on my bum immediately activating my back pain which I thought I got rid of.
I closed my eyes to face the electric accelerated pain I am gonna be striked, and to the possibility of my proven bad luck.

The pain shot through my back. And I head a loud buzzing noise out my ears and black sheets covering my eyes. Don't worry I didn't faint, juts a recovery impact of the sudden pain.

I groaned in pain, still with my eyes closed until I heard a female voice.

"Gwenchana yo?" Squeaked the voice "Seosangnim?(mister)Gwenchanayo??"

Now felt a pair of weak arms shaking me out of the daze. At last I opened my eyes. I realised I was still sitting on my butt, oh god it would have been weird acting passed with ur whole back 90degree.

"Ah, can u hear me??" The voice questions "Alre yoou alriwithght" she spoke in a Korean accented English.
________________________
A/n note
Let's juts assume she spoke English, though the whole story is English. 😬😬
_________________________

Ah she concluded me as a foreigner as I didn't reply back? Don't I look koreannn? At least she didn't call me Ahjusshi.

"Gwenchana!" I said as I opened my eyes assuring her,

I saw a girl might be in her late twenties crouched down below with a frowning face. I blinked my eyes few times, cause this feeling of déjà vu, of seeing her hit me. She wore a white coat below her scrubs.

"You had a sharp fall. Is your butt and back doing good?" She asked.

Me still in daze of the déjà vu and pain again stayed silenced.

"YAAAAY! AM I NOT AUDIBLE??? USE YOUR GROWN ASS BRAIN AND ANSWER ME!" She yelled out of blue juts enough to snap me from pain, daze a anger and any shit. "Are you hurt?" She again switched to her calm voice.

I at last answered "My, back..ba..." I stammered unwilling

"YOUR Baccckk.....?" She pushed me to continue with a threatening voice.

"No my back hurts but it's fine, I inherit it from my grandpa!" I spat nonsense when I have never seen my grandpa.

"Oh Good then! Take care I will get going!" She gave a calming angelic smile that would have been enough to console anyone to give her a title if 'Well Behaved Girl'

Before she stood up I managed to look at her ID card.
Against The Name; Han Hyo Joon.

Ah, again another Déjà vu, I heard the somewhere. But where?

Why bother.....

I stood up and walked, my back clenched again, but worse.
Ah! I feel like a fathom rod pierced from back out my front.