Med-care

Hyung decided to take her to the hospital. And Y/n instructed me to either stay back with Tae eun or leave her with Ahjumma.

I can't take to leave her. I was truely worried.

So I took Tae eun and left her at Ahjumma's place. It was juts few blocks away from her tent hotel.
She wasn't at all troubled and wished for Y/n recovery.

I quickly drive to the hospital.

At the hospital

Hyung informed me that she was having an IV fluid into her arms and will stay for the night.

We met again at the ground floor. He looked calmed enough to assure me her condition.

"She is in 2nd floor room 8B. Don't worry, she is just need some rest......you can take her come tmrw!" He said.  "and dont ever let it happen AGAIN!" His gaze shot through my soul as he emphasised the last word.

I can never get to act brave in front of him

"Y—yeah! I won't!" I gulped down as I gave him a panicked assuring smile.

I took a deep breath and calmed  as I headed towards the   The floor 8th floor room 2B.

After two freaking hours of hunting down the wrong floor:

I was panicked I couldn't find y/n anywhere in first floor. I have been searching her for long hours. I felt my world swirling around. I have been in the same floor for all long. Why the heck is it soo big.

Each and very room look familiar leaving me the count if the checked ones. I even thought I was looping dream.

It was trustfurating I slowly sat down.

Why? Why? AANNNNNDDDDWAAAAAAEEEEE.

I screamed internally. I was already outta energy. I already stepped on the very tile on this floor where the heck is she? Ahh she need me, but here I am being like a lots child in woods.

I tried to relax my lids. My mind would have slowly shut down until I heard someone call me.

"Taehyungshhi?"

I opened my eyes, the lights were already blinding my sight.

I turned right, only to be meet with a passerby but then I focused on the source of voice.

Tho still to focus on the being I replied.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"Ahh, it's you! KIM TAEHYUNG! V!" The voice which I presume to be a female, chirped.

Well the name "V" ringed in my brain. It's been a while since one called me it.

My brain switched my conscious to high and the I saw a girl maybe in her late twenties, a brunette. She wore black turtle neck top and long checked skirt, I did presume her a run away k drama actress, cause she juts matched the aesthetics .......... And wait, isn't she Kim Hye Jun.......my Editor!??

"Ahh! It's you, Taehyung-sshi how are you! It's been so long since we met!!"

She then sat beside me with delegant adjusting her skirt. Ahh yeah she is a talented girl, and that's all I like about her.

"I am glad we meet again, Ms. Kim Hye Jun, if I am not wrong?" I guessed

"Ahahahhahahah yeahhh! Bingo! I can't believe you still remember your old editor! You are still a sweet pie Tae!"
She said while clasping her hands together, with a little over joy in her face. Don't get me wrong I ain't her bf to admire her.

I juts forced a little smile.

"How are you Tae....? Do you know how worried I was when I heard about your hiatus!" She let out a loud sigh as she pouted

"You deserve a lot in your life, a better work, a better partner, a better recognition and a lot! You are a bundle of luck and joy, but you know some people who claim to be close are the one holding you back!" She politely whispered yet it was loud.

Her last sentence reminded me of that rookie writer who labelled me a plagiarist. I still can't get over the fact that how humble he was being as a rookie towards me and swindled over the trust in a snap.

It's juts my fault, I trust people easily.

"True....." I whispered under my breath

"Awn! Look at that withered face! Never have I seen this mode of yours.........and don't worry Tae, it's goin a get better! And you know what, we never believed your plagiarism claims!" She said cheerfully, I felt a Lang of joy hit my heart "And to be honest we r still waiting for your comeback..........."

Comeback

It ringed in my ears,
Some fans believe my innocence? people still wait for a comeback? A comeback?

Oh my god, juts even thinking bout it gives me thrills. Wouldn't that be awesome. Me getting back to being as V and get out the cover of Kim Yeontan.

"..........it wasn't your fault at all, I know Tae, it's was her. Taht greenie anchor manipulating bitch, who mendelled it all up!"

Still in my dream land named 'my comeback' for a second. My brain was calculating all the consequences I would face in my comeback...........juts then I my brain once again interpreted her words and banged in my head to realise it.

But before I could react, she slowly placed her hand on my shoulders, and soften her eyes, her lips turned into a pout.

She purred "It's Ok, Taehyung, you still have us, u still have me!"

Disgust reaped through my skin.

Seducer. Manipulator.

Her suitable tags ringed in my brain, but another voice ringed louder before I could even react to this bitch infront me.

"YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" Screeched the voice

And without a moment to realise I know it was my wife,
Y/n!!!

Oh my god, I don't see this ending well.

The brunette flinched for a second. Y/n anchoring voice made her to obey the orders, but she didn't retreat.

I stood up immediately, as juts an action to show my resistance against the brunette.

I saw Y/n, she was in her hospital gown, looked weak but defied her voice. Her IV fluid tubed into her veins, was hanging above the steel bar that she trollied with her.

Her eyes looked blood shot, AND NOT A GOOD SIGN!

"TAE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!!! ARENT YOU SUPPOSED STAY BY MY SIDE???" My wife screech

"What the fuck! TAEHYUNG AH, are you still with HERRRRR??" my editor screech.

I know whom side to take in, but I don't like the way it's going.

Oh no! I am fucked up?

___________________________________

Hello readers, I really wann thank u for reading Mr Clumsy and oh my gawd! It reached 1.11k views!!!

My heartue gone swwoooooonnnn.

Never have I ever been this happy.

And I have started an Instagram account juts for my hobby as a author.

Hagua_thv_author

That's my id go and follow uP, I am yet to customise my channel but I will be more active in there!

AND ABOUT THE MENTION IF THE NEW CHARACTER, SHE IS MY FAVOURITE VILLAINESS CHARACTER!! LIKE I FIRST SAW HER IN THE KINGDOM AND THEN IN A CRIME THRILLER SERIES 'INSPECTOR KOO' AND I WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH HER.

USING HER HERE AS A BAD DOESNT MEAN I ANY HATE KR OFFENCE. SHE POTRAY HEF PART OF A EVIL ONE, AND SO I DECIDED TO STAR HER IN MR CLUMSY.