Life with tae

I am sorry for the ones who were waiting for my story! I was held up with exams and couldn't continue!

Thank u for choosing Mr. Clumsy.
—————————————————————————————

It's been 6 months since we tied knots...........time just flies.

A life leading with tae! It can't be expressed in simply in

words. His and innocence and cuteness is over loaded , so does his clumsiness!

He always goes around breaking things or misplace things and lotz! In past he had no one to mind him around but now he got his beloved wife to correct him around.

Don't ever have any fragile objects around even if it's out of his reach his magnetic attraction by his clumsiness is sure to shatter it.

He goes on live at times in Instagram for his fans which were intructed by his company. Each time he is sure to either sprinkle a spoiler of his own book that he not supposed to or drop the phone as usual. Thankfully his fandom find his clumsiness cute.

Since our marriage his popularity and fame have been increasing gradually. His each comics and books were recognised and were best selling in the market both in Korea and here. He well deserves it. His fans support him well. His dream is been coming true!

And about myself, I am also doing well as that single interview gained many views and supports. People call me Jane or Janette and no one knows my real name. I even got verified in my official insta page as Jane. I got adapted pretty easily to my new work place not to mention I am quite adaptive.

Many of my crew of other shows in our channel were supportive as well as greedy. Because just a then rookie is rocking the TRP now. But I always have Ms. Clare. I see her as my second mother and my true role model.

She is a very supportive and friendly lady. It seems she was the daughter of my professor and so it was more easy for the professor to grant me this life time goal.

And guess what......my parents are at last proud of me and accepted their defeat. I proved them that I could achieve my dream goal. Maybe even if I have chosen business studies I would have done well but not have found my happiness.

I knew I can achieve this goal but didn't expect to be so soon. All thank to my professor.

In this platform I meet many clelebrities whom I didn't even expect to breath the same air they were in, Though some were a bit hateful to me in off screen. Some have polar attitudes in air and off air. And many of my all time favourite list were changed because of it.

I have felt disappointed sometimes. Do you know how it feels when you favourite star who have Stan for almost your whole life blames you being flirty on air when you were just trying to be nice?

I ain't mentioning anyone but I was hurt that day. But still I got to meet a lot of other nice people whom I never bothered their existence in past. I didn't gain much of experience but learned a lot about dealing with people.