About Us:  Windblume Festival

"This festival is really nice. But knowing Barbatos, it just feeds his ego. Please make sure he isn't going to drink himself silly again, I don't want to go to Rex Lapis and get the tea to help sober people up."

About Us: Lantern Rite

"Ah, I know what you're talking about. The Lantern Rite is an amazing time in Liyue. I usually go and watch the Lantern Rite with Rex Lapis. It is still sad to know we had lost so many Adepti because of the Archon War and other internal fights in our own countries. Everything is fine now, but sometimes it's sad to know that traditions such as these die over the years."

About Us: Energiro

"So you are able to switch between our elements when you go to one of our statues? Interesting. Wait, you can use them at the same time? Amazing! It sounds like you have my powers! But you have no vison though...interesting..."

About Visions

"This glowing thing attached to my belt? Oh, this isn't actually a vision. It's just a glowing ball with my symbol on it, kinda like Barbatos. Hm? Why is there only one vision I've ever given? Well, it's because I don't trust many humans with a vision like mine. I don't want people to abuse them, so I pick the people very carefully."

About US: Drowsiness

"I'm awake! Oh, sorry. I was busy in Nishati with official business, so I wasn't able to sleep very much. Audre is taking over, thankfully. I think I would have fallen asleep at my desk."

Interesting Things

"Have you ever heard of an Oorja Diamond? They're minded form under Nishati, and they are used to enhance visions and other natural energies. Don't tell Morax, but I put a few Oorja Diamonds in his statues, and he hates it when I meddle around with his stautes. Shh."

Troubling Thoughts

"You know...when I was first born in Celestia...nothing made sense to me....I don't even know who rules Celestia. And now seeing it coming towards Teyvat...It troubles me so..."

Mourning

"Oh? I'm crying? Why am I crying? I just visited a friend, that's all."

About Us: Gnosis

"My Gnosis? Well, when me and the other 7 had ascended to the titles of Archon, we were given these to enhance our powers and give us more energy so we may protect our nations from evil. With Nishati already giving me high amounts of energy, this Gnosis almost seems useless."

About Albedo

"The Chalk Prince? Yes, I know who he is. He's not human, that's for sure. For a being made out of non-living materials to have such a vast knowledge and human like abilities, it is quite fascinating.

About Amber

"The red girl flying everywhere? I met her when she accidentally crashed into me when I was dragging Barbatos away from the tavern. She apologized. She's really nice, and sometimes I race her whenever we both have some free time."