The kiss

~Katniss~

The day went by quickly so now I'm at my last period.
Once the bell rings I just stand up and start talking to Hannah and Caleb. Once I reach my locker I grab my stuff and try to head near the entrance,till i see Peeta kissing Alyson.
Once I see Peeta kissing her,on a full out make out session a tear spills out of my eye but then I realize so I stop crying. Once Peeta saw me I rushed down the hall,pretending I can't hear him call my name. Once I reach my car I try to open my door but realize Peeta is standing in my way.

~Peeta~

Once I see Katniss walk by I rush out after her and call her name,but she's pretending she can't hear me so the only option I have is to stop her from entering her car.
"Peeta move" she says
"No" I say firmly
"And may I ask why not?"
"Because we need to talk about what you just saw"

"Peeta I didn't see anything" she says looking into my eyes
"Yes you did,I saw you"
"Ok then speak"
"Ok-"
"Actually don't speak I'm ok,if you like Alyson go date her I won't be hurt. All I want for you is to be happy and if she makes you happy then go for it,also Peeta I'll always love you even if your not with me" she says then opens her car door and leaves me dumbfounded.

So we're over?

||katniss' house||

I'm honestly a bit hurt but but there's nothing a sleepover can't fix right? So I decide to text the entire group including Alyson.

(Alyson 👑 clove🔪 Cato 💪 Peeta 🍞 Katniss 🎀 glimmer💄 Finnick 🎣 Annie 👗 Johanna 🔫 gale 🎯 Jacob 🏀 Mike 🏈 madge 🎶 marvel 🎮 toby 🎲 Spencer 📚 Aria 📲 Ezra ✏️ Caleb 🙇 Hannah 💋 Delly 👛 Emily ☕️ tanner 🏆 A/N these are the emojis so you know who's texting)

🎀hey guys wanna have a sleepover at my house?
👗sure
🎣but why so sudden?
🎀idk I was bored
🍞Katniss stop it!
🎀stop what I'm really bored!
☕️ok love birds stop fighting already
🏆yah seriously
🎀hush and we're not love birds anymore
🍞KATNISS IVY EVERDEEN!
🎀what it's true
👛whatever we'll be their
📲wait what time?
🔫yah brainless
📚brainless? And yah let me finish studying with Toby
🎀ok bye! See you guys at 5

Then I start setting up till I see it's 4:45 so I rush and go take a shower.

~Alyson~

Yass I got what belongs to me! Peeta Ryan Mellark! I can't believe Peeta gave up on her and she gave up on Peeta, mhm maybe it was meant to be,but whatever right now I'm getting ready and I'm wearing a see threw shirt but I have a bra underneath and some leggings from 'pink'.

Once I'm all ready I start to drive to Katniss' with Peeta next to me.
"Babe what's wrong?" I ask him
"Huh oh nothing" he says giving me that charming smile
"Hey baby if she bothers you or makes you feel uncomfortable we can leave and just go back home if you'd like" I say
"Uh na ill just stay their she's the one that told me to move on" he says.well it was worth a shot!
Once we reach at Katniss house I see I see 11 cars. Huh I wonder who's the last one. Once we knock at Katniss door I see a guy I don't recognize.

~Peeta~

Once someone opens the door I see a guy I don't recignize. "Hey?" I say awkwardly.
"Oh sorry come on in" he says
Once we enter I see everyone even Katniss but she doesn't look hurt or anything.
Once Alyson finds a spot I sit next to her rapping my arms around her. I don't feel the Sparks like I do with Katniss but maybe they'll kick in soon,I'm positive.

"Hello? Earth to Peeta are you ok?" Katniss asks laughing along with everyone else
"Huh oh yah sorry"
"He's been spacing out lately I just think it's about college"
"Yah it is actually"
"Oh...um I have some news" I hear Katniss says"
"Well.....I got into New York academy!" She says smiling widely
"That's amazing" Annie says and everyone including me just nod.

"Oh and Peeta here you go" Katniss says handing me the necklace I gave her.
"Why? Don't you like it?"
"Well I do but I think you should give it to Alyson since she's your girlfriend and I'm not anymore" she says which breaks my heart in a thousand pieces.
"No...keep it as a brotherly gift ok I'll by Alyson a gift just as good" I say smiling and Katniss gives me a smile that I was hoping was fake but wasn't.

"oh guys since you weren't here earlier I forgot to introduce you guys to Aden.......my......my boyfriend" Katniss aye then my heart breaks even more.
"Oh hey Aden I'm Peeta and this is Alyson"
"Hi and k hope this isn't awkward cuz if it is I'll just keave" he says but in my head this is me ' please, just please go,cuz this is very very very! Awkward' but to be nice I say "it's ok" then we start watching Annabelle!

⭐️🙈⭐️🙈⭐️🙈⭐️🙈
Love you all!
~D