Pranks

~Katniss~

I wake up so I choose to wake up Peeta by kissing him,and that's what I do. Once Peeta is a wake I say
"Good morning"
"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend"
"Ok,can we prank them since they're all sleeping?" I ask
"Ok,who first?"
"Finnick" we both say in unison

Once we get the supplies for Finnick I wake up Annie but I tell her not to move until I hand her a pillow to give Finnick.

~Peeta~

Once Katniss wakes Annie up I hand her a pillow to put in Finnick's arms. Once the pillow is in place, Katniss, Annie and I start putting chocolate on his face. Once the chocolate is on his face we put baby powder, flour,sprinkles and we wait till the chocolate hardiness.

After we do Finnick we do Cato. For Cato we grabbed flour,honey,marshmallows and chocolate. We put flour in his hand,honey around his eyes,marshmallows in his mouth and the melted chocolate is covering his mouth and his eyes so he can't see.

Then we do everyone else but theirs are way better than Fin's and Cato's.

~Annie~

After we're done doing pranks on them other than me,we sit and watch t.v until we hear Finnick ask why his face is so smooth and it smells like chocolate.

"Babe,why is my face soft and it smells like chocolate?"
"Oh it's my new lotion I wanted to put on you" I say and Katniss and Peeta are trying not to laugh.
"Oh ok,I'm going to the bathroom now"
"Ok"
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I hear Finnick yell then Peeta, Katniss and I start laughing which causes everyone else to wake up.
Once we are done laughing Finnick comes out the bathroom with his face plastered with chocolate.

"YOU GUYS BEEN PRANKED!" Katniss, Peeta and I yell
"What?! Peeta why the hell did you do this to me?!" Delly yells
"Well I did everyone else so we had to do you to" Katniss says
"Ugh,I'm going to go take a shower in my room" Delly says
And there's a chorus of "Ok's"
Once everyone seen their face they all left to take a shower and then come back in 15 to start getting ready.

~Delly~

Ugh,I can't believe my brother would do that to me! I'm not mad since it was pretty funny but just why? After I'm thinking for a while I decide how I'm going to get them back. I'm going to get Katniss back by coming. Cheer tomorrow acting like the captain,for Peeta I'm going to get his favorite bread,but then I'm going to eat it I front of him until he begs for mercy. As for Annie I'm going to just well I actually don't know.

I snap out of it once my boyfriend says
"Babe snap out of the trance"
"Why?"
"Your scarring me, and I know your up to somthing"
"Ok I'm scaring you and I am planning somthing"
"Ok? Please don't hurt Katniss once you get her mad she stays like that for a while"
"Oh ok"

And then I start to leave my room to go get ready at Katniss' room.

~Johanna~

Haha i cant believe I wasn't the first one to snap at Katniss,Peeta and Annie. But I'm still laughing at what they did to gale, they made him look like a total girl and then they put chocolate on his man hood and it started to get hard so good luck to him.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" Gale asks
"Well...just how they pranked you!" And I start laughing
"Oh well like what they did to you wasn't funny?!" He says getting a bit irritated with me
"Well it wasn't as bad but I got to go so see you later babe,love you" and then I kiss gale and leave.