Lunch

||EDITED||

~Katniss~

After I sang people wouldn't stop giving me compliments and saying how beautiful my voice is.
I didn't even know my voice was that good but it turns out it is.

Once I enter the lunch room I see Annie and her friends.

"Hey......um can I sit with you guys?"
"Why! You have other people waiting for you to kiss them and you being just like them!" A girl with blond hair says.

"Oh... I didn't know this seat was occupied... Sorry for bothering.. Bye Annie" and I'm on the verge of tears so I run out of school with my lunch and sit by a willow tree.

How could I be so stupid to actually start to like these people when they don't even like me. And with that I just start singing stairway to heaven while eating my lunch.

~Annie's~

"Oh... I didn't know this seat was occupied...sorry for bothering..bye Annie"
Is the last thing I hear before Katniss rushes out the cafeteria doors.

"Glimmer! What's wrong with you!?"
"Well it's true and everyone here believes me! Why are you taking her side anyways it's not like your her friend your mine!"
"Well actually she is my friend and so are you so....."
And with that I run to where I know I can find katniss.

Once I find the willow tree I hear singing it sounds like stairway to heaven, but once I get closer I realize it's Katniss so I tip toe and stop once I hear her say

" Daddy don't worry I'm ok now...just I wish there was a stairway to heaven so I can visit you in my worst days or times. And then everything will be alright again. But don't worry I still have prim, mom and Plutarch don't worry I'll never forget you he's just my second dad but nobody knows that."

Aww poor Katniss ugh I still hate glimmer she had no reason for that!

~Madge's~

Once I see Annie ran after Katniss I sit and start yelling at glimmer
"GLIMMER! What's wrong with you!cant you see she's hurt now because of you!i thought you where a true friend but now your turning into Delly!"

And with that I storm off and i think everyone including glimmer followed me.
Once I reach Annie she shushes me and everyone else and we hear this

"Daddy, why did you have to leave us? Of course I love Plutarch but not as much as you," then I hear her laugh cry
"Daddy I wish u could see you one last time,kiss you one last time,touch your hand one last time , and have you hug me one last time.i really miss you daddy just I don't know why that girl was so rude to me,oh well love you . Always."

Oh my gosh! Poor Katniss. That's it I walk over there and sit next to her and so does everyone else.