Sleepless night

||EDITED||

~Katniss~

When Peeta got tired, he asked Annie if she wanted to go with Finnick before he laid next to me. Once he was in a comfortable position I laid on his chest and said
"I love you"
Peeta then replied with
"I love you too"
Once he said that, I gave him a peck on the lips and darkness began to take over my body.

I see my child walking threw the meadow until I see a person in all white. Once the person gets closer to my child, I scream my child's name and she asks
"mommy what's wrong? Are you hurt? Do we need to go? Is Daddy having a moment?"
When I hear what my child said...my heart began to break into a thousand pieces. How does she know about Peeta? But then I tell her,
"No sweetie it's ok, we don't need to go. There was just a stranger and he was coming near you." Once I say that my daughter breaks down in my arms, and asks if I can sing for her. But when I start she runs off to get more flowers, and what I was afraid of became reality. The stranger comes up to my daughter and stabs her right in the chest directly in front of my eyes.

Once I wake up I start to cry so hard, that everyone wakes up and asks what happened.

"Babe what's wrong?" I hear Peeta say
"Kat what happened?" Finnick asks
"Brainless you alright?" Johanna asks
"Oh no. Did you have another moment?" Madge asks
"Oh my lord. Please don't say..th-..that it happened again" Annie says
"Yah I'm fine Jo, yes another moment Madge, yes it did Annie" While I'm talking I break down but not as I used to "and..and I had a dream that i was in a meadow and I saw a stranger, and he well he killed my child. I don't even know why I'm dreaming these things it's...it's just happening to me" and once I say that Peeta just rubs my back and pulls me down to lay next him.

~Jacob~

Once I hear everyone wake up I just see Katniss crying in her hands. After everyone asks what's wrong I try to speak but the words wont get out of my throat. She's like a sister to me, and to see her like this is just breaking my heart.

After everyone asks what's wrong with her, she explains her dream, or would you even call it a dream? I then get this weird feeling wondering why would she dream of this like she isn't even pregnant...but once I'm really thinking hard, I see Madge snapping her fingers in my face.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" She asks worried, but chuckles a little. "Uh oh um just wondering why would Katniss be dreaming things like this"
and then I see the sadness Madge has, and once I see it I just kiss her and it sends electricity threw me but then the darkness fills my mind with wondering thoughts.

~Finnick~

It breaks my heart to know that my not-biological sister is having dreams like this. Yes I know she was having dreams about her dad but dreams about her child getting murdered in front of her is just frightening.

Once I see Katniss looks peacefully asleep I lay back down with Annie in my arms. I whisper to Annie
"Hey babe"
"Mph" she says it sounds so cute.
"Um well do you ever have dreams like this? I know not like this, but like do you ever dream about if we have kids something will happen to them?"
"Um well no not really. It seems like it mostly happens to Katniss. I just wish I could help her in every way possible." Aww that makes me so sad, but once Annie finishes talking horrid and sentimental thoughts roam my beautifully tan, but big head.