"—which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls. I surmised it had everything to do with Katrina. Do you have her in your possession?"

Please do, he would gladly tear her heart from her body just as she tore his.

"No, but I have better. I have her doppelgänger."

Well well well looks like all the planning was unnecessary after all, the doppelganger was being presented to them on a silver platter.

"That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for a fact."

He would know he and his brother made certain of it.

"The facts are wrong.", Elijah did not like the way she was gaining confidence with every word.

"Well, show her to me." he orders.

This might change everything.

"Elijah you are a man of honor, you should be trusted but I want to hear you say it again."

"You have my word that I will pardon you." Elijah inwardly smirked, he loved to twist his words.

"Follow me."

He follows her. They arrive in the main room when he sees her. The same face which had haunted him for centuries, the same face for which he fell every time. Not this time, though, he thought, he won't be deluded again.

Elijah admits he is surprised, but he likes she has the sense to be scared. Just to appease his curiosity one last time and intimidate her more, he rushes over to her.

Her heartbeat quickens as she pales. He studies at her and then smells her neck in an almost intimate gesture.

"Human. It's impossible. Hello there."

They sat on the sofa of their hotel lounge with a one-way Iris message showing a desiccated Elijah

Perseus wouldn't have believed it if he didn't witness the event. Elijah was bested by two baby vampires and was now stuck to the wall with a wooden stake, temporarily dead.

Oh, how Kol would have loved it.

"Please tell me, you recorded it 'pollo." Percy asked his blonde best friend—who was the god of the sun.

"Of course, I did love," Apollo smirked

The Mikaelson cackled.

Blackmail, at its finest.

"What's next, darling?" the blonde inquired

"Oh, it's time to show ourselves to the 'Elena Protection Squad of Morons'—"

"Lovely name."

"—let them witness the awesome, we are."

Let them run in circles in figuring out if we are an ally or a foe.

"What about the vampires, who assumed they could kill an original?" Apollo questioned.

"Let them remain in their ignorance and arrogance."

"I expected you to disfigure them a little for killing Elijah."

Perseus hummed under his breath," Darling, you should know that no one hurts my family and goes unscathed but we have to wait for some time. Revenge is best served cold after all"

"No maiming?" Apollo pouted.

"No maiming—yet."

Elijah death's may only a temporary one but an act against the family which will not go unpunished.

"Cousin, know that this will be one of their first offenses in the list of multiple against the family." Apollo said seriously.

"I know, love. The more they hurt my brother—" Perseus smirked, a dark glint in his eye, "—the higher they pay."

"In blood and bone?"

"In blood and in bone." Perseus confirmed.

Looks like Ares managed to corrupt us. 

XOXO

XOXO

Naina

🖤🖤🖤