"hello tae tae ~" jin spoke 

"hello jin hyungh, I called you to ask you if you were free and will you help me picking a nice wedding tuxedo "

"yes, tae I will accompany you ...wait I'll be in the Gucci tuxedo shop in 1 hr .....okay ?"

"sure thing Hyungh !!"

I hung up ...so one hour is still left, then I remember kook is being with that large vibrator with the lever up to heights, I skipped to his room and saw his back arch cumming beautifully on his tiny waist while moaning my name...

I enter the room and closed the door behind, switching off the vibrate I pulled out from him then he realised I'm here as well ...he was looking amazing all wrecked dripping with cum and drool, sweaty .....

"t-tae AHaa... I was a good boy, see how many time I have come only in 45 minutes maybe?..." kook stare at tea wanted to be praised and complimented and tea knew it "yes my like kookie was really a good good boy ~ daddy is really proud but daddy has to go and buy our wedding suits... so be a good bunny and washup ... I bring you painkillers and dress up myself ... okay bunny?~" tae cooed at the adorable looking bunny who had a proud smile with his doe eyes glitter with excitement at the news of his wedding ...

"okay tae tae ... I wish I was allowed to accompany you?" kook as slyly..wanting to spend some quality time with his soon-to-husband with most adorable puppy face but tae knew that the younger must be tired from all the "exercise" he did today.

my pov-

"kook be a good boy and sleep, you need rest but I promise when I'll be home, I'll reward you in the best way you want.. so rest well maybe you won't get time to rest once we're home~" tae warned and little bunny jumped in excitement and tackle half-naked tae to bed and kissing him lovingly, tae kissed back with strange emotions but tried to ignore it and pretend to be thrilled ..

"now nowhere kook, I'll be changing and you have 10 minutes to shower clean up yourself ...go now~" kook ran to the bathroom with a little limp in his walk made tae chuckle at the sight earning a glare from the younger who was now  standing on the door of the bathroom 

tae raised his hands in surrender kook rolled his eyes and flip his imaginary hairs, eft to wash up.

tae rushed to his room taking clothes from the closet and getting dressed in a sexy outfit...

his  phone ding making him peek at it while wearing his jacket " I'll be there in 10 min .... the thing I have to do I'll do it later...so hurry up I'm waiting !" jin messaged him, tae replied with 'just a few minutes, I'll be there~' 

he wears this !!

he went to kook's room and bargain without knocking finding the younger naked with a red face looking at tae...

tae chuckle while licking his lips at the beautiful sight "kook sit on the bed I'll dress you up ...here take this " tae pulled a painkiller and sleeping pill giving it to the younger walking his way to the closet, pulling out a beautiful red robe..

here take this " tae pulled a painkiller and sleeping pill giving it to the younger walking his way to the closet, pulling out a beautiful red robe

making kook wear it " you do look like a pure meal babe~... see you ~"

after tucking in kook and staring at his sleeping face for few minutes, he exits the room with a small click close, tae kissed kook goodbye and left for the fashion ride with jin...... ________________________________________________________________

 keeping the insult and heartbreak of jimin only because of jin in mind...

"I'll surely take your revenge princess...just rest well~"

 after locking the main door from outside and keeping the card key in his jacket he left with an evil smirk, leaving his two beautiful people in the house ...

__________________________________________________

hi, cupcakes~

I'll be posting the next chapter in 2 days

I'll be posting the next chapter in 2 days ... wedding shopping with psycho stunt ..poor jin hyungh ~

I add pics for exact info .... so I hope you like it if not then comment and I'll try not to put many pics... 

when my story will reach 1k readers I'll post the wedding daypart... 

take care~ be safe 

scarlet~

vote, please?...

 ^_^