Chapter 16-3 words

I wake up in the morning beside Thomas,I smile as I stretch my arms out

"Morning beautiful." He whispers in his morning voice.
"Morning." I kiss his lips gently once.
"Come here." He pulls me against him.
"What is it?"
"I need to tell you something.."
"Yes?"
"I love you."

I feel my heart start to thud out of my chest,as I look up into his eyes I suddenly find everything I've wanted to say since the moment I met him..

"I love you too Tom."

He presses his lips to mine as we engage in another passionate kiss. I could go on forever but I have other thoughts on my mind..

"I want to see Michelle."
"We can go now if you want?"
"Okay. Thanks. Just let me say goodbye."

I stand there looking down on my beautiful sister,she's always been beautiful. Her hair curled into locks. She's speeding like an angel,I lean down and lightly kiss her fore-head.

A nurse suddenly bursts in. I stand there wide eyed..

"What are you going to do to her?" I ask.
"We need to turn off her life support."
"No!" I run over and cover the switch with my body "No you can't do that!"
"There's no hope that she'll pull through."
"Please,just a few more days."
"I'm sorry dear."

She walks over and starts to mess with some buttons. I sprint to her only to be pulled back by someone..

"GET OFF!" I scream,attempting to squirm out of their grasp but they shove me outside the room when Thomas is waiting. He runs to me and pulls me into his arms..
"Come on." He lulls me away,I'm still crying my eyes out "What happened in there?"
"They killed her. Her life support isn't there anymore."
"Anna I'm so sorry."
"My parents don't know she's gone."

After that I storm back into the room where I see a small body lying there. Every part of her emerged under white sheets.

"She was murdered." I spit out.
"Excuse me?" One of the doctors demands.
"Her boyfriend killed her. He tried to kill me too."

They pull me into a long discussion, making me tell them exactly what happened. Every little detail. I have to sit there at the police station,in one of those plain rooms where all there is is a desk with two chairs and a large mirror that I can look into.

Once we've finished I walk outside to see Thomas but then my parents,with tears falling down their faces. As soon as I see the pain in my mums arm I run out of the station,I can hear Thomas running after me. As soon as I find a place,I let the vomit out from my throat as it splashes to the floor. I drag my hand across my mouth then just stand there as my boyfriend places a hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't mean to fuck everything up." I whisper.
"You didn't."
"I need to go home. I feel sick."
"Okay. Come on."

We walk home and I unlock the door with the key that was always hidden under the plant pot,I walk up to my room and climb under the covers. My stomach cramps threatening to squeeze my stomach to death,I just wrap my arms around that. As Thomas walks in and hands me a glass of water which I drink down extremely quickly.

"I'll fill this up again." He says,taking the cup from me "You want anything else?"
"You don't have to do anything else for me."
"You're my girlfriend I'll do anything."
"Could you lie with me?"
"Of course."

He takes off his shoes and climbs in beside me,I lay my head on his chest as his arms hold me against him. It's not until a little while when I feel my eyes start to close...