Chapter 13-My hero

"Anna!" The door smashes it's way open to see Thomas standing there. His mouth dropped. James just smirks.

"Oh great!" He grabs me again then shoves me on the wooden chair,grabbing his jacket then dying me up. In continuous nots so I can't move, Thomas runs to me but James grabs him,hands in his neck as he laughs at the both of you.

"You're fucking mental!" I yell at him "What is this blue pill you gave me?"
"It's exactly what I gave your sister. Eat in then in three days you're dead."

My stomach sinks,and I feel the tears in my eyes.

"WHAT?" Thomas screams.

James doesn't say anything,just walks over to me,grabs the key from my pocket then walks out the door and locks it behind him-

"Oh my God!" Thomas runs to me then un does the jacket,it takes him quite a while and I can tell his frustrated he is. I fall into his arms and hold him as close to me as possible as I cry into his neck. "You'll be okay Anna,you'll be okay."
"I'm dead!" I cry "My sister is dead!"
"I'm sorry.." He strokes my hair "I'll get us out of here."
"How?"
"I'll call,the police."

He gets out his phone then looks at it blankly.

"What is it?" I ask,scooting closer to him to read the text.

Don't even think of calling the police,I'm everywhere

The text is from a random number but we both obviously know he sent it.

Thomas looks at me "Should we still call?"
"We have to. Michelle,she's dying!"
"What about you?"
"Don't care about me."
"That's not an option."
"I've got it! Give me your phone!"

He gives me it and I begin to dial the number. I wait for a little while but luckily he picks up.

"Fry?"
"Yeah?"
"Help. We're in trouble."
"Who is this?"
"Anna. Please,come round now. We're in the living room."
"Okay. I'll be right there."

"Who is that Anna?"
"Frypan."
"Frypan?"
"Well,his real name is Dexter Darden but he's such an amazing cook,I've been calling him that since the day he moved in. He's my next door neighbour,two years older. He can help us."
"You sure?"
"Positive. I've known him for seven years."

After a couple minutes the door comes smashing open and Frypan stands there,looking at us both. Eyes wide open.

"What the hell happened here?" He demands.
"Just get here to the hospital." Thomas says "Now."
"Not until you tell me what happened."
"She was poisoned."
"With what?"
"This blue pill."
"Oh God!"
"What?" Thomas demands "What do you know about it."

Frypan walks up to me.

"Once swallowed,it takes five to ten minutes to take affect."

As soon as he says that I feel my world spinning around,then something release in my brain as I drop to the ground...

That's what love does {Thomas Sangster}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें