Chapter 15-What happened to me?

I look to see Thomas and Frypan,I see the look in Thomas' eyes and that is just the trigger for me to burst out into tears.

"What are you doing here?" I ask them.
"I saw you sneak out Anna." Frypan says "What are you doing?"
"I wanted to see Michelle but they won't let me."

Thomas holds me against him.
"Come on. Let's get you home."
"I don't want to go home,I hate it there!"
"Then we'll go stay at a hotel. I've got money. It'll be fine."

We find a hotel pretty close to the hospital then Frypan goes to the reception to check for any spare rooms. I sit on one of the sofas in the lobby next to Thomas who holds my hand tightly. After a little while Frypan comes back with two keys.

"I got two rooms,both next to each other. All payed for."
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"It's fine. You deserve a nice rest."
"Thanks Fry." I ruffle his hair then we make our way up the stairs.

"Night guys." Fry says entering his room.
"Night." Me and Thomas both say in unison.

Our room is pretty big,with a huge window with beautiful curtains,soft white floor,oak bed with white satin sheets,wardrobe and dressers. There's a chandelier and a bath room.

I collapse onto the bed and Thomas sits beside me.

"Do you want to order room service?" He asks.
"No, that's okay."

I feel myself start to shiver then a pair of arms wrap around me. I hold onto the moment and lie down in my front as he gently presses his lips to mine,over and over. My hands find themselves in his hair then I move myself up on the rest of the bed and he does the same,I spin round to sit on his lap. My fingers shake as I remove his shirt to discover his chest. I run my hands gently down as his lips move to my neck,I feel like I can't breathe. There's a part of me which wants this to go on further,but there's a part of me that tells me to stop.

"I'm sorry." I whisper "I can't do this."
"That's okay." He reaches for his shirt but I stop his hands.
"Who says you can but this back on?"
"Fine."

He lies down facing me so I face him,I still can't take my eyes off his stomach but he doesn't seem to mind.

I watch in despair as the coffin is lowered to the ground,and I know exactly who lies inside of it..

Michelle

I start to think all of things I could've said. But I didn't. Now she's gone,I'll never see her again,never hear her voice,never see her smile.

I gasp up for breath and see I was dreaming. Well not dreaming but having a nightmare

I stumble into the bathroom,locking the door behind me then sitting on the cold,marble floor as I let the tears stream from my eyes,I look at myself in the mirror.

What happened to me?