Chapter 11-Michelle

My mum and dad come running into the waiting room and hold me close in their arms,crying about Michelle.

"What happened to her?" Mum cries.
"We don't know,I just got home and there she was. Mum don't cry." I wipe the tears from her eyes,her makeup smudging terribly but I know not to say "You know Michelle wouldn't have wanted it."
"Yes,you're right. Come here." She holds me in her arms,stroking my hair "You're such a good sister to her."
"Just sit down mum."

So we wait until a nurse comes with a clipboard.

"We have news on Michelle...." She begins "We have checked and scanned her body and seen that there has been a chemical substance in there. She has been poisoned,this isn't an allergic reaction,we know real poison has been put in her. We're working seriously on her in surgery right now."
"We don't have any poison in our home!" Dad says.
"We're not saying that sir. We think she was tricked and given the poison."
"By who?"
"That we don't know."

Without thinking I get off my chair and run out of the hospital,grabbing my phone out my pocket then dialling Thomas' number..

"Thomas?"
"Anna?"
"I need your help."
"What's wrong?"
"I need to investigate something,you need to help me."
"Why me... I mean because I'd love to help you but I'm no detective."
"And I'm not fucking Sherlock am I? Look,please.. You're the only one I've got right now,"
"Okay,where do I meet you?"
"At my house. We need to do a search."

I'm so happy to see my boyfriend again I basically forget about the challenge I promised myself I'd do.

"So what are we looking for exactly?" Thomas asks as he randomly walks round the kitchen.
"Any trace of poison."

I check through all the food,but nothing. We then go up to Michelle's room,but all there is is two half filled coke glasses,I pick one up at a time then examine them both carefully. One seems different for a reason.

"What is if?" Thomas asks.
"These glasses.."
"What do you think,why would she have two?"

Suddenly one person snaps into my head.

"I need to call James,her boyfriend."

Another update later!!