𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚜

Misty watched with intense excitement as two figures entered the stadium. One, of course, was Leon, and the other was...

"ASH?!" the traitors screamed in shock and immediately started banging their heads against the wall. The other spectators looked at them quizzically, but they could not care less.

THAT LOSER MADE IT THERE?

Their minds practically shut down from shock. Ash's former Alola friends had akready fainted. The Sinnoh ones were next. Kalos, Unova, Kanto, Hoenn... Soon, all the traitors were lying on the ground while their Pokémon tried to shake them awake. On the other side of the battle stadium, Goh, Chloe, Bonnie, Max, Sobble, Cinderace, Eevee, Ralts, Squishy, SquishyBlue, Dedenne and Jirachi were cheering Ash on. They knew their friend was going to win.

"This is a battle between the greatest Pokémon champion of all time, Leon and Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town! This battle will be a one-on-one. May the battle begin!"

"Charizard, I choose you!"

"Arceus, I choose you!"

"WHAT?!"

Half the crowd fainted. Ash shrugged as Leon stared at the equine beast with large eyes. The judge poured bucket after bucket of water on his head in an attempt to wake himself up. But it was no dream.

"Turn into a Rock-type!" Ash decided, remembering how well Regirock did against Charizard.

"Use Flamethrower!" Leon ordered.

"Teleport!" Ash yelled. Surely the Pokémon God knows that move.

Charizard growled and used Air Slash at Leon's command. But that barely hurt the Alpha Pokémon, if at all.

"Alright, time to show you what we can truly do!" Leon returned Charizard to his Poké Ball as the Dynamax Band flashed.

"Us too!" Ash shouted and did the same thing.

Gigantamax Charizard faced Dynamax Arceus and the crowd gasped. "Dragon Claw!" Leon yelled, but of course Arceus turned into a Fairy-type so the move didn't hurt him at all.

"Time for the climax! Arceus, JUDGEMENT!" Ash pumped his fist into the air.

Arceus landed Judgement on the poor Charizard. Ash's friends cheered as the Flame Pokémon finally hit the ground with swirls in his eyes. "Great battle," Ash shook hands with Leon.

"Charizard is unable to battle! The match goes to Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town! Let's welcome our NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!!" the judge roared.

Ash smiled triumphantly as his friends ran down to congradulate him. "Thanks, Arc," he said as Arceus teleported away to tell the other Legendaries what had transpired on the battlefield -- if they didn't know already. The traitors, having regained consciousness when Arceus used Judgement, all looked down sullenly knowing that they had greatly underestimated Ash. Before the fans could get too noisy, Mew teleported everyone away.

"Thanks, everyone!" Ash exclaimed as they set foot on Mt. Silver.

"I know, that was the battle of the century!" Goh grinned happily as Mew floated joyfully around him, giggling the Mew way.

"Congradulations."

"Congrats."

"Good for you, Ashy!"

"Awesome battle."

"Congradulations, Ash!"

"You did well."

"I congradulate you on winning the Champion."

Multiple Legendaries had congradulated Ash after Arceus's announcement in the Hall of Origins. Everyone was sure that the traitors would no longer be a problem. Staring at the calming blue waves of the ocean, Ash smiled.

Because he had finally become a Pokémon MASTER!!!