𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚛𝚊𝚒

Misty sat in her room, looking at the stolen Poké Ball in glee. That loser probably hadn't even noticed. She thought about opening it, but she was too tired to face a probably furious Pokémon. She set the Ball on her study desk before crawling into bed and falling asleep.

The Poké Ball opened and a dark figure came out. He had figured out what was going on. Smirking, he stared at the not-so-innocent girl lying on the bed. Let her face... her WORST NIGHTMARE! Darkrai thought as he activated his power...

Misty walked into a forest. She had an ominous feeling, but she couldn't put a hand on what it was. Then, she tripped on something and crashed into something. "Oww..." she complained, rubbing her head. "Bzz..." she heard and looked up. A swarm of Beedrill had gathered, showing off their sharp needles.

Misty ran, tripped over multiple Weedle and Kakuna. She even came face to face with a gigantic Metapod. She turned back to see the Beedrill all miraculously Mega Evolved. Screaming, she ran and ran until she reached a dead end. The Beedrill pointed their needles at her. Their leader sped towards her with four needles aimed at her forehead. Blood drained from her face as she screamed-

"AAAAAAAAA!" Misty woke up, sweating. She thought that was the end of her life! She headed downstairs to make breakfast. To her surprise, she saw all her friends already gathered there. Joining in the conversation, she discovered that they all had terrible nightmares that were bound to haunt them for the rest of their lives.

"Who did all this?!" Clemont demanded to know. No one could give him an answer. Dawn spoke, "Is there any chance that Darkrai came to our house?"

Misty paled. There was a decent chance that whatever she brought home in the Poké Ball was Darkrai. To everyone's surprise, she ran upstairs in search of the Poké Ball. It was still there. Bringing it downstairs, she cursed Ash and that wretched Pokémon. "What's the problem?" Brock asked.

Misty threw the Poké Ball into the air and a Pokémon came out, smirking. "DARKRAI!" Brock screamed, "WHY DO YOU HAVE A DARKRAI?!"

"I STOLE IT FROM ASH!" Misty shouted, crossing her arms.

"Now you know not to mess with me," Darkrai said smugly, "Thieves need be taught a lesson." Darkrai grabbed his Poké Ball and sank into the shadows. Everyone stared daggers at Misty.

"SO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

Ash woke up to hear Arceus screaming at Darkrai, Where did you go? I nearly had a heart attack when I didn't detect your aura on the mountain! You did not tell anyone where you were going!

"I went to teach some thieves a lesson," Darkrai grumbled, "It wasn't exactly MY fault I left.

So it's mine then? Cresselia was worried that those despicable humans had stolen you! Arceus shouted. Darkrai rolled his eyes. "Actually, they DID. They stole my Poké Ball."

Then I'll teach 'em a lesson! Mew, I need your help! Arceus called. The tiny Psychic broke from Goh's grasp and floated over to the God. Ash tuned them out for a minute before staring at the still sleeping Pikachu beside him. Then, he decided to go back to bed.

Mew transformed into a Beedrill. She could make Darkrai's creative nightmare come true! She had collected a bunch of Ditto friends to turn into Beedrill. Reaching out with her psychic powers, she sensed the traitor, Misty, near. Misty seemed to be alone, with only Starmie to protect her. Perfect. "Mew mew mew!" she whispered to her Ditto friends and they all transformed into Beedrill like her. Smirking, she led them to a clearing where she knew Misty was going to pass through.

Misty hummed a little tune as she walked with her Starmie. Ah, going out into nature is the perfect way to relieve the nightmare. "Bzz bzzz!" she heard from the trees. What could that be? The noise sounded familar and her face turned pale as she realized why...

A swarm of Beedrill headed straight towards her! "Starmie, Hydro Pump!" Screaming, Misty tried to run, only to get tripped by a rock that definitely wasn't there a second ago. Starmie tried another Hydro Pump, but that only slowed down two Beedrill. Misty picked herself up and headed for her house. "Bzz bzzz..." the buzzing sounds were getting closer. Gasping for air, she sped out of the forest and pulled the door open before slamming it shut behind her.

Both Misty and Starmie were exhausted. "What's the matter?" Brock, who happened to walk by the door, asked. "Bzz bzzz bzzzz..." Brock turned at the sound and noticed the Beedrill at the window. "Oh, that." Misty was fuming. Why must she always be afriad of Bug Types? But there was still nothing she could do about it.

Far far away, a Beedrill transformed into a cute little pink cat and giggled nonstop.

"Mew!"