Chapter 7

(I don't own Supernatural or Criminal Minds.)

-Spencer-

I've been staring at my reflection for a good hour or two that seems like years. I think the boredom was beginning to get to me, but I couldn't look away. All I could see was the mirror, my reflection.

My neck was sore. What kind of freak takes a bite out of their hostage almost every chance they get? What was with the haircut? Why am I even here? Why am I still alive?

From what I've seen so far, I believe that the creature keeping me captive was possibly working for a superior. I also think that it seems like my two jobs had been combined, because I think my captor is not only a creature of the supernatural, but I think he's insane too.

Without warning, the metal rings around my wrists, arms, chest, and legs disappeared. If he was thinking of me as like a pet bird, it would make sense I guess, to let me be able to stretch my legs.

I stood up and stretched, sighing in relief.

I glanced around, glad to be able to look away from the mirror, to look around the 'enclosure.'

There was a small, man-made stream going through the floor. The chance of constantly running water such as this being drugged or poisoned was low, so I reached down and cupped my hands so that I can get some water. I shook my hands to dry them after drinking my fill.

Off to the side was a table with various fruit and vegetables.

Not certain over when I would be able to eat, I wandered cautiously over and picked up a plum. I finished it off before eating a cluster of grapes as well.

There was a mound of blankets, a make-shift bed, on the other side of the room. I glanced around before walking over. There was a good chance there was a camera somewhere in the room. The snake-like creature may be crazy, but he's not stupid.

I faked a yawn before climbing through the blankets until I was in the middle of the pile, blankets all around me.

I thanked God for the little bit of luck he had sent me and pulled my phone out of my pocket. The one Dean gave me to replace the one he had smashed.

I flipped it open and quickly pressed speed-dial. Hopefully Dean or Sam had already set it up. I thought about the Snake guy's comment about me being a Winchester, but that can't possibly be true, right?

"Hello?" the voice on the other end sounded worried, "who's this?"

"You need to help me!" I whispered urgently, pausing to make sure there was no sound coming from the room.

"Spencer! Where are you? What's it look like? What took you? Spencer, you're a Winchester. Is there anybody with you?"

My eyes widened as I realized what Sam had just said between the game of twenty questions.

Seemingly sensing my confusion, Sam quickly explained before stating that we could talk about that later.

"Sam, it has snake eyes, claws, sharp teeth, and a forked tongue. I think he's also insane, and I think he's scared of something, working for a superior. I am certain that he's the one who killed the angel. He was keeping me tied to a chair in front of a mirror, but I think he's letting me walk around in this small room. It's kind of like a panic room, but I think there's more to it."

"We'll track your phone to your location," Sam said.

"If you have to go along with whatever he wants you to do, do it. Don't you dare die, Spencer," Dean's voice came over the phone, "what has he done so far?"