Chapter 2

(I do not own Supernatural or Criminal Minds.)

Spencer glanced at the clock, which he had been doing every two minutes and twenty-five seconds.

"Spencer."

Spencer's mind quickly made up a nonsupernatural explanation, "the angel wings probably infers that the unsub has an obsession with angels or religion. He may feel betrayed. The victim has the angel wing design scorched around them. The victim was killed by the unsub stabbing them in the back with an a-" Spencer cut himself off with a cough to mask the near slip up, "medium sized blade."

"Are you sure you're okay, pretty boy?" Morgan asked, a look of curiosity and suspicion in his eyes.

Spencer glanced at the clock before standing up. He pushed his seat in before heading towards the door.

"Spencer, where do you think you're going?" Hotch asked him.

"I'll be right back, I can't explain," Spencer said quickly, shutting the door behind him.

"Is it just me, or does our resident boy genius seem a little out of character?" Morgan asked the others, leaning back in his chair.

Garcia tapped her pencil against the table, "it's like he isn't being himself at all."

She swirled around in her swirly chair before heading towards her office, "follow me, boys. We're gonna see what Spencey-boy's up to."

"Spency-boy?"

.....................

Reid sighed in relief at the sight of the infamous impala. Where the impala was, the Winchesters weren't far from it. In fact, Dean and Sam were both leaning against the hood of the car, Dean eating a cheeseburger, Sam finishing up a soda.

Spencer could practically feel the suspicious glares boring into him as he headed towards them.

"There any cameras here?" Spencer asked, starting off the conversation.

"Not that we know off, you 'the friend'?" Dean asked through a mouthful of cheeseburger. Sam elbowed him.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Sam frowned. Sam Winchester reached into the front seat of the impala and pulled out a bottle. He tossed it to Spencer.

Spencer huffed in amusement, somewhat happy to be getting back into the hang of things, feeling more like a Hunter again. He took a big sip of the holy water, screwed the cap back on, and tossed it back to Sam.

Dean finished his burger and held out his hand, "phone. Every electronical thing you have. Give it."

Forgot about that one. Nontheless, he pulled out his phone and handed it to Dean.

Dean examined the expensive phone, turning it over in his hands as he looked at it.

.......

"What's going on?"

"Penelope, scan those two through the databases," Hotch ordered.

"Sure thing-" they all jumped as the guy on the screen threw Reid's phone at the ground before throughly smashing it to pieces.

Spencer winced slightly but nontheless didn't respond.

"Whoa, did that short-haired punk just do what I think he did!?" Morgan said angrily, shocked even further by Spencer's apparant lack of concern over the fate of his hi-tech, very expensive phone.

"Do these things get sound?" Hotch asked Garcia.

"No!" Garcia scream-whispered in annoyance. If they spent their time talking, they were going to miss what was going on from what the hidden camera Silver Inn owned was seeing.