Chapter 6

(I don't own Supernatural or Criminal Minds. I just want to say..... this is a really fun story to write. Even if nobody really seems to care- oops, rambling again, sorry!)

.............

"Winchesters! We know you're in there!" Morgan yelled, standing behind a cop car in case the brothers came out with guns a-blazing, "come out with your hands up!"

The B.A.U team heard a wide range of curses, shouting, swearing, and bickering coming from the cabin before, finally, the youngest Winchester came out of the house with his hands up. More swears came from the house and the oldest Winchester soon followed suit. They knew they couldn't run.

Everyone on the team felt their blood run cold. Spencer wasn't with them. If he had been, they would have tried to pull the same stunt as before.

"Where's Spencer? Where's your hostage?" JJ questioned the youngest Winchester as she cuffed him.

Sam Winchester grimaced and didn't meet her eyes, looking at the ground.

Dean Winchester simply faked a grin and asked for a lawyer.

.........

"Where is Spencer Reid?" Rossi asked. Both brothers were in the same interrogation room, and they were sitting right beside each other, relief that they hadn't been seperated and a pained look in their eyes because they had a feeling that this would be the last time they would see each other.

As soon as he asked the question, the Winchesters suddenly couldn't quite meet Rossi's eyes.

Rossi glanced at the two-way glass and motioned that they should send a second interrogator in.

Morgan opened the door and walked into the room. He sat down in the chair beside Rossi.

"We're going to ask you one more time," Morgan said in an angry growl, "where is our friend?"

Sam glanced at his older brother. Even though he was taller than his older brother, he still looked up to him and expected Dean to know what to do.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," the brothers said at the same time.

"Try us."

The Winchesters spoke at the same time but said different things.

"He was taken by your unsub," Sam said as Dean grumbled an excuse inaudibly before giving Sam a weird look.

"A what?"

"An unsub," Sam said patiently.

"What the hel(k) is a (freaking) unsub?" Dean frowned.

(Yes, I replaced his usual swear words so he isn't swearing and I don't have to put stars.)

Sam sighed, "an unknown subject."

"Okay, who is he then?"

Sam facepalmed, "that's why it's called an unknown subject."

"Is this about that phase you went through where you wanted to work in the FBI? Well haha, here we are and you're the one being questioned," Dean replied angrily, obviously acting to regain his dignity after not understanding the obvious.

'Recoils when annoyed or angered,' Rossi wrote down.

"Care to tell us what you're writing over there?" Dean spoke up.

"Spencer, where is he?" Morgan veered the conversation back to the point.

Morgan froze as he heard what Sam grumbled, "I think he's dead."