Chapter Seven

This pic doesn't really have any relevance with the chapter but it looked cute so I used it anyway.

Aramina's POV

"Who?"

I tilted my head up at Daddy and Seira unnie, at which Daddy coughed awkwardly and briefly turned his head to direct a meek smile at Seira unnie.

"My apologies, Seira. I never told her much about the clan leaders in all the stories of Lukedonia I would tell her."

Seira unnie, as expected, didn't say anything, so Daddy turned his head back to face me and sighed once.

"The Blerster clan is one of the thirteen-"

"Seven."

Seira unnie suddenly piped up and Daddy turned to look at her again, perplexed.

"What do you me-"

"Six of the clan leaders betrayed Lukedonia when the previous Lord went into eternal sleep five hundred years ago."

Seira unnie replied and Daddy stared at her for a few seconds, probably lost in thought, before returning his focus to me.

"Seven, then." He corrected himself though he still looked a little like he was lost in thought.

"The Blerster clan is one of the seven clans that serve the Lord of Lukedonia. If I recall correctly, their specialty was long range fighting, and their clan leader was Krasis Blerster."

"Five hundred years ago." Seira unnie piped up once more. "He and the clan leaders who remained loyal went into eternal sleep with the previous Lord, and now Sir Karias is the clan leader of the Blerster clan."

I could almost feel my head starting to spin from all of the things I was hearing. I mean, I knew about the race of the nobles and about their country known as Lukedonia and about clan leaders and about eternal sleep equivalent to death for them and all that, but everything that I was hearing right now was becoming too much for me.

"Daddy, what's going on?"

I gripped Daddy's hands tighter to feel any kind of comfort in this situation and Daddy passed me a sad smile.

"It's nothing that confusing, monkey. Your father-"

"You're my father."

I insisted and Daddy fell silent for a second, before gently removing one hand from my grip to use it to cup my cheek.

"I know. But your biological father, the one related to you by blood, is Karias Blerster, the clan leader of the Blerster clan."

"So I'm the child of a clan leader?!"

I shrieked but Daddy didn't even flinch and just nodded in agreement. So basically, what I was hearing was that I was a noble of Lukedonia and not just any noble, but the daughter of a freaking clan leader. I stared at Daddy for a bit, then looked up to stare at Seira unnie for a bit, and then got off my chair to walk towards the couch on the other side of the room.

Then I jumped on the couch and started screaming into the pillow.

Luckily for me, Daddy and Seira unnie let me scream to my heart's content, especially cause I was being careful not to make too much sound by screaming into a pillow. But I had every right to scream! After fours years of thinking that I was a human and not thinking about my biological relatives, I had just been told that I was nowhere even near a human and my blood father was one of the people whose power was only seconded by the leader of the country of the strongest supernatural species out there! What even-