Part 23: Two of Cups

Start from the beginning

He swallowed hard. Total awareness. Enlightenment. Nirvana.

After he'd stopped thinking of her only as Terri, a cousin with tragic history and not so great attitudes, the erotica became less sinful, more the pinnacle of everything he'd needed to know. Equally graphic sexual interface wasn't possible with even the greatest AI, nor could his compadres ever have illuminated his mind as dramatically.

Mama would never have told him about those things, even if she knew herself. There was no doubt how totally he wanted what Terri'd done to Mongito to happen to him.

Mongito's man hose equipment was miles different from his own, his power and size couldn't be copied, but the effect of every caress and stroke he and Terri'd shared was burned into his brain. If God had anything to do with the reality of seeing Terri fabulously naked, performing in the most potent and erotic ways a woman could, well, He'd made her that way. 

He'd seen much, much more of Terri with Mongito in that enormous sunken bathtub than Marlena at poolside, even pouring champagne on herself that Mongito sucked greedily from her bogito. He'd been light headed, unable to move or take his eyes off their prodigious sex... 

She promised she'd show me what it took to make a woman like Marlena give herself totally to the man she desired. Of course it wouldn't be her, or Terri, or any of the girls he usually talked to at lunch, but Jesus Christo! he knew how things were meant to be done. NOW HE KNEW.

Terri, hair pulled back on the side of her facing him, ohmygod! taking so much of Mongito's size into her mouth - where and how...?  Her sleek curvaceousness, coming out of the sunken tub, pushing his chest backwards while kneeling over his erection, drinking from one of the glasses while stroking his dramatically angled hard-on, warning Mongito that spilling the other glass still stopped this moment... 

Straddling him, full, exceptionally shaped breasts dangling like ripened fruit as she pressed her most personal heat against his length. He'd been stunned at her fitting the engorged head into herself, then a firm slap of their bodies connecting a second later bringing a whoaah! from Mongito and a screech of carnal triumph from Terri. 

Every possible view of  her was of an exquisite Woman. An evil cousin sometimes, yes, but as an enlightener of all things physical between a man and woman, she was the Tree of Knowledge. 

Mr. Eddie's kidnapping and his safety should still be his primary concern, but GOD! the difference of learning how to make a woman react like she had... It had been complete, eyes wide-open, pagan lust between two perfectly prepared bodies. 

Terri said she'd put him miles ahead of his compadres, and in just over a day of inconvenience, he'd gained a thousand times more of the life-advancing information he needed as a Man.

He couldn't let her get away with hurting Mr. Eddie, but how could he balance what needed to be done, if rescuing Mr. Eddie meant putting Terri in jail?

And now, Terri was here.

"I still can't believe you've done this, Terri! We know these people!  You have put our family at great risk in so many ways..."

"I know, I know," she said, pushing a few strands of hair off his face and wrapping him in a sexy hug that made him squirm.

"If it hadn't been for you, we wouldn't be anywhere close to this moment, Tru, and I honestly wasn't sure if I could rely on you once things popped. You think I'm the crazy and unlucky cousin, but nobody's going to get hurt here, and you won't get blamed for anything."