They went in the airport, and went to the counter to check the passport, jungkook went first.."Please take off your mask" A lady said, he took off his mask and that's when the girl said "Jungkook? The famous CEO?! Omg it's a pleasure to meet you" She said with a flirty voice.

"You done yet?" He scratch her nape, "Yes, jeon" She said as she tuck her hair on her ears, "Babe, you're next" Y/n confidently walk towards the girl, the lady gasped, "He had a girlfriend? I hope she gets bad luck in life" She mumbled, making jungkook angry.."Same as you, i hope the universe gives you bad luck like your ugly flirty voice, let's go baby" He grabbed her wrist.

Y/n smirked to the girl, she grabbed her passport and raise a Middle finger..The lady scoffed in disbelief, "So.. Where's our plane?" She said tilting her head, "There's our flight" He point at the black private plane, she gasped.."Oh my god, I've never ride in a private plane before".

"You didn't yet? But at least now, you had a chance to ride in the private one" He look at her hazel eyes, "Boss, the suitcase is ready, and the bed is ready" She gasped, "Wait, a bed in a plane"He chuckled and suddenly go in the plane first, he turn around and offer his hand to y/n.

"So..Shall we go inside?" She smiled, she nod and grab his soft hand..They went inside and it was such a beautiful private plane, inside was luxurious and modern, she drop her jaw because of how fancy and clean it was inside.

"Good morning, Mr.Jeon and lady" The pilot said with a smile, y/n bowed her head and smiled.."This is really astounding" Y/n smiled widely, jungkook's world became slow, and stare at y/n's beautiful figure.

Her sparkling eyes suddenly gaze at him, jungkook smiled softly..He snapped back to reality when the flight attendant said "Mr.Jeon, do you want anything?", he face at the flight attendant, "I would like to have 2 glass of red wine please, thank you" She bowed and go to the kitchen area.

"So, the door there at the left is my room, let's go in there?" She nod, as they entered in the right door, y/n raised both of her brows, "This room is really beautiful and simple, i love it" She said with a affiliative smile.

"Thank you, y/n" Said jungkook, "Mr.Jeon, here's your wine" The flight attendant said offering two glass of wine, "Thanks" He simply said and she head out, jungkook offered the wine to her, she grabbed it.."Cheers?" She raise the glass with jungkook, "Cheers" Y/n said as they both drink the red wine in unsion.

"I don't drink but, thank you for this",
"You don't drink? Then explain when i saw you in the club you drank 1 bottle of alcohol" Y/n rolled her eyes, "Okay well then i drink" , "The wine taste fancy, i love it" They both sit down at the bed, "yeah..Indeed"

"How many hours are we going to reach france?" Y/n asked, swirling around her wine glass "7 hours, perhaps?" He place his wine beneath the night lamp table, his eyes contemplate with y/n's, her eyes suddenly aim towards his.."What?" She said looking at his dazzling doey eyes.

They stare at each other, jungkook stare at her with love and lust..He felt somehow felt in love, he can't fell for girls because he doesn't want to, y/n sighed and put down her wine.

Jungkook perspective

As i gaze at her sparkling and beautiful innocent eyes, i felt weird..I can't even explain what I'm feeling, I don't know whether i felt love? Lust? It's unexplainable, it's literally mixed.

I've never felt this way, when she entered in my life, i felt suffocated and obsessed..I really don't know how i feel, my fluttering and thrilled feelings can't help it but planted a kiss on her beautiful plump-pinkish lips.

Why do i felt love? I can't love this girl, she doesn't know i just use her as my toy? I don't know why am i so possessive when she's around with boys and laughing around with them.

I kept thinking about her for like almost everyday since that club thing happened between us, she's like a beautiful memories in life, beautiful and unforgettable.

Y/n suddenly push me down on bed, unbuttoning my white polo long sleeves, she leave wet kisses on my collar..Leaving me chills down my spine, i felt a bite on the crook of my neck, my mouth escaped a deep moan..I closed my eyes in pain and pleasure.

I felt a lips suddenly attach mine again, until I didn't felt that kiss and touch..I opened my eyes and saw y/n locking the door..She smirked, i sat down.."Come here, babygirl" I point at my lap..But instead, she teased me by removing her dress slowly, leaving her black bra on and a black bikini typed laced underwear.

I bit my lips, she sit on my lap, facing me."You're so beautiful, damn" I said as i kiss her everywhere, her cheeks, lips, collar, shoulder, breasts and everywhere on her, i suddenly felt a hint of lust and love at the same time.

End of perspective

Y/n moaned in pleasure, jungkook was kissing her everywhere.."That's how much i love you" He said finally pushing her in bed, jungkook take off her undergarments and throw it everywhere.

He went to her private and lick it, his tongue go into circular motion on her clitoris..A whimper was heard from y/n's mouth, she throw her head back, he insert a single finger in her, the speed of his finger went fast, she bit her lips, "This is soundproof, don't worry about it they won't hear it" Y/n let out a soft moan.

He insert another finger and fasten his fingers more, she groaned.."J-Jungkook, just like that" She said as she rolled her eyes in pleasure, "I-I'm coming!" She cried out, "Don't cum yet, until i said so" Y/n lick her lips.

He just kept grining himself on y/n's hole, she forced herself not to release her warm juices, he move himself with unpitying pace..She gripped the sheets, she cannot handle it anymore.

She moaned loudly..He throw his head back, y/n arch her back.."Y/n" He moaned, "You can cum now, I'm cumming too" He said breathing heavily, her walls suddenly tight, they both cummed at the same time, jungkook laid in bed, breathing heavily.

She went on her bag and grab her pills, she gulped the pill slowly and go towards jungkook.."You're beautiful baby" He said leaving a peck her forehead, her cheeks suddenly became red, he noticed it and smiled.

"And of course, you're such a handsome one" She said with a smile, she kiss the tip of his nose..They both clean themselves with a cloth and wear their own clothes again.

"Aren't you feeling uncomfortable with that dress?" She raised her eyebrow, "What do you mean?", "Well, it's revealing and you may be cold, here..Wear this shirt, just layer it with that dress" He throw a black shirt on her, she grab it and wear it.

"Oh god, i can smell his manly scent" She mumbled, y/n go with him in bed..She suddenly cuddled him, "Can i sleep with you?" She asked, "Of course you can" He cuddled her back, they both cuddled to each other, jungkook go on her neck and sniff her..As he rub her head gently, she slowly fell asleep, jungkook look at her and smiled.

"It's your fault that i have feelings like this" He said with a sigh.