Epilogue

"What are you doing here?!" Mon-El walked up to her, puzzled.

"I was so bored at home so I wanted to see what's going on at the DEO" she replied cheerfully.

"Kara you're about to pop any second you should be at home, in BED!" His eyes searching for a chair.

"Mon-El," She said rolling her eyes "I'm pregnant, not crippled. Hey where's Alex and Barry?"

"Creating some new gear with Cisco on Earth -1."

Kara suddenly stood up, excited. Mon- El shook his head pushing her back in the chair.

"No, you're on maternity leave and if you're sister and annoying baby daddy-"

"Fiancé." Kara corrected.

"Right, annoying fiancé see you here they won't be happy."

"Mon-El-" Kara Started.

He shook his head once again. Kara mustered up the biggest puppy eyes she could but Mon-El just ignored her.

"Mon-El Gand! I am stuck in an apartment full of happy boring colors and too many baby toys I don't need. Excuse me if I just want to get fresh air!"

Mon-El looked at her with a bored expression. "Kara are you done? Can I go finish my job? Some of us have one."

"You jerk!" She replied. Mon-El just winked at her before walking away. Not far away Kara spotted Winn working on something. She smirked and walked over to him.

"Hey Winn." She said sweetly. "Whatcha working on?" Winn looked up at her.

"That's not gonna work on me Kara. You should be resting." He said before going back to work. Kara rolled her eyes. "I'll make you the baby's God father." She said casually. Winn looked up at her.

"Kara I'm already her God father." Winn said. "Damn it." Kara muttered.

"No one appreciates me here." She said dramatically, walking away. Just then she ran into Mon-El again. "Hello. Asshole." She said rolling her eyes.

"Let's go, I'm taking you home." He said. Kara rolled her eyes, silently complying. Mon-El grabbed her hand silently pulling her out of the DEO."

Just as he was about to exiting the building he wasn't able to move forward any further, her grip on his hand tightening as she stood still.

"Would you stop being stubborn and come on!" He said annoyed.

He turned to see Kara's hand on her stomach and eyes glued to the floor. She slowly looked up at him. "My--my water broke." She said stunned.

He blinked at her for a moment. "We can buy you a new one on the way to your apartment. Funny I didn't even see you carrying water so how the hell did it even bre-"

"Water,". She said stunned, not believing it. "My water just broke."

"Yes you said that. Look I'll just get you one from the DEO fridge wait here." Mon-El said turning to walk away.

"No you idiot, the sac that was holding the baby broke, the baby is coming." She sighed

Mon-El spun around to face her again. "The baby is coming?" he asked suprised. "OH, The baby is coming. THE BABY IS COMING!, what do we do? The baby's coming."

"The baby is coming." She nodded with tears in her eyes.

He nodded. "What do we do?"

"Call Alex and Barry from earth -1 and let them know that baby girl wants out." She said. "I"ll go get Winn and head to the med bay meet me there."