Unfamiliar person: part 2

Isabelle's POV

When I saw someone coming into the king's study without permission that could only be someone powerful enough to disobey the king. She is the prime minister of Skyare.

Yes, she is 32 and her name is Sarah. She is ambitious and greedy.

Well, she is one of the most fascinating women in our country according to the beauty poll. She's popular among the common folks and is said to be the reincarnation of Emphyois goddess of beauty and love. Her dark blue crystal eyes and blonde locks make her tempting enough for men to resist. She was a commoner before she entered politics.

Her father died when she was just 10 years old. Since then her mother has been the sole earner of her family.

Sarah has studied in a prestigious school for nobles "Ulam high" the same school I went to.

She was brilliant in her studies. Of course, she was a scholarship student of Ulam high. Only Top 0.28% of the country's students could achieve a scholarship of Ulam high.

My brother was in the same class as her. He told me that in the beginning, she acted like a rich spoiled brat. She lied about being aristocratic and made an upright, virtuous image of her life.

But later her truth got spilt and she became other's target for not being rich and noble like them. And worse was she lied to them.

A noble or rich kid would hate being lied to. They are taught that commoners are liars and filthy. They shouldn't be in the same place as them.

After graduating from school she took a keen interest in politics and started her journey. I never really liked her but it is always intriguing how a slumdog became a millionaire.

For a short moment, we changed looks at each other. She was practically looking down on me for being a third-rated noble. I couldn't care less about her but there was something that wasn't right.

Her hatred for me could be inhaled all over the room. But there was more something that made me sympathetic towards her.

"It's been a week since we last met, btw congratulations on your marriage with some 3 rated noble. It's a pity you couldn't marry some more prestigious family."

She sat on the chair with her seducing leaning and opened a button of her blouse. Eric looked at her with a confused face. " Ohh, I just felt hot so I opened one of my buttons." She said.

She swirled her hair and said," Sorry, for not informing you about my arrival. But I was in the hast so didn't call you beforehand. Here, your report."

"Good, you have worked quite hard." Eric smiled while looking at the report.

I didn't like him talking with her for some reason. So I instantly said:

" I am not feeling well so I will be going to the room," without a thought. It's a habit when I don't like people around me.

Eric nodded but Sarah had some other plans for me. She swivelled and said," Your highness, why are you leaving so soon? I came especially to meet you. It would be a shame if I can't have a chit chat with you."

"But it seems like you are paying more attention to Eric than me."

"No, I just didn't recall it was you who dusted the books, your highness, and not a maid. You see, even maids nowadays wear fancy clothes."

What a bitch.

"Well, I am going out to the garden to sweep some flowers. Seems like this maid doesn't have time for the country's maid."

I was though a bit scared but I thought that would be better off than inaugurating a catfight for Eric.

I went straight to the garden as I felt claustrophobic. I saw yellow maple leaves falling into the garden. Leaves were supposed to fall as autumn had arrived. I felt like those leaves were indicating that my downfall has arrived.

I sat on a bench observing the falling leaves. My heart was full of pain and I didn't even know about it. Just a week ago I was laughing with my friends in the amusement park. Eating and guffing around like nothing else was there.

Flying on a roller coaster, swirling in a teacup, riding a horse while wearing mouse ears. And then I suddenly recalled those eyes. Those brown eyes looked at me with love and passion.

He looked at me with desire and his face claimed that I was his. Noah was going to propose to me that day. Though he never did I couldn't care less why? Why would you fall in love with your best friend and create situations?

My heart burned while thinking of his stupidity. I started breathing heavily and tears rolled down my eyes.

"Your highness, the king has called for you," Daisy said while taking breaths in between.

I went to his study and he was there standing like an Almighty looking into the file. His eyes looked straight at my eyes.

Those blue eyes. They looked at me with a clean cool stare. What did I sin to deserve that cold gaze that made thousands of shiver all over my bone?

He asked," Why did you ask to leave earlier?"

" I was tired of being in the same space as I am claustrophobic. And you were also busy with work so I went away."

" You were jealous earlier, weren't you?"

" Huh, of course not, why would I be?"

" Just assumed cause she was insulting you, anyway just go and get ready."

" For what?" I asked as I was clueless.

" Today, we have to go visit your parents. Don't you remember?"

" Ohh, I did forgot that. No worries I will get changed." I put a hand on my head as I turned around to leave. My head is literally in chaos and thinking of stuff that I shouldn't.

I almost forget that but I was pleased with the thought of meeting my family again. I went to the dressing room and wore a sea blue jumpsuit with cross stripes.

Eric came and took my hand. He escorted me to his Lamborghini, help me to sit and sat beside me. I was quite excited to meet my parents and my niece and nephew.

And here we reached our destination and I saw my parents and brother and his wife waiting for us. They seemed a bit nervous to me. When I stepped out of the car and went to greet them, I realised he was standing there for me.

______________
Sorry, it's been two months since I last posted.😔😔
So what's your thought on Sarah. She is an obnoxious bitch to me. And who do you think is the guy at the end?