New rules for New Queen

Eric's POV

I was accurate about my assumption. She is a gold-digger who puts an act of playing hard.

But, somewhere in my heart, I was disappointed too. I assumed she might be different from the others. But in the end, money attracts all.

"Well then, shall we start?" I asked as I wanted to see how further could she could lose her honour for money.

She nodded slightly, smiling at me. She started walking towards my chair. I shifted my chair a bit from the desk to have a better enjoyable view of her being intimate with me.

She came close to me stood still like a mountain. I sat with my fingers brushing each other while being curious about her next move.

She bent and her face was only inches apart from mine and her heart-shaped small lips being close to me. She was just a millimetre away.

Unexpectedly she shifted her mouth to my ears and whispered," If you try to check my limits I won't mind letting this hair clip going into your neck."

I felt the sharp edge of her pointy clip being pummeled on my neck. She was threatening me. What does she think she is to jeopardise me?

I didn't move and curled my lips into a laugh and gazed at her with my stiff look." You have some guts for me to admire. You do think this tiny pin of yours could make me plead you for my life?"

" I may assure you that I don't have a slight intention of killing you in my heart but if you push me to my limits I won't hesitate to take a step."

" I never pulled you to any limits of yours. I never touch you nor do I invade your privacy at the palace. I just merely asked you to stay in the palace cause it is safe."

I felt as if she understood my words as her clip slightly moved a bit from my neck. She asked," Safe, is that the only reason you deny me of my freedom?" She had a depressing look encircling her face.

I nodded barely and said," Do you think that people would accept you as their Queen when you are just from a third-rated family."

" And even if people accept you no house would receive you as their Queen on your coronation but more likely to murder you in those filthy alleys you love so much. They would kill you if you went out of the palace. I will let you go, but first, let your coronation end. "

She merely nodded towards me with a dry look as her face went pale. I guess she understood how much danger has shrouded her after marrying me.

She might be the Queen but if all the houses stood together and decided to eliminate her for there on satisfactory then I won't be able to stop them.

First or second-rated houses always believe that no other houses lesser ranked than there's are suitable to be able to enter the royal family. They think it is a disgrace not only to them but also to their country to have a Queen with the blood of the lower cast.

" A young King like you made those giant walls to keep his Queen safe from intruders. But, how would he save her from the beast that lies within him?"

" Even if I am safe from the outsiders, am I safe from you?" She rubs her neck where I probably bite her yesterday. With a disappointed look, she glared at me for a while. We both were tight-lipped doing nothing but piercing into each other's eye.

She sighed and said," I will stay disciplined as long as you let me live my way. I will even take care of you, not as a wife obviously but as a friend or"

I instantly said," or as a companion or my sleeping partner." I snickered at her. She

Isabelle got angry and stood up," You. ., Anyways remember two things about me, first I am way too curious so don't do anything suspicious around me or I won't standstill blinding your scandals. And secondly, don't you dare try to hurt me again or I won't let you go unscathed." Her eyes were dreadful and she stood stealthily like a tiger. She started walking oppositely.