Showing me your bossy side

Isabelle's POV

I was standing in the playground. Holding hands with my best friend. We were both toddlers with puppy hands and legs.

We both were laughing at his joke and he stared at my eyes and said," Let's marry each other when we get older." I was surprised by his statement and asked him," What does marriage mean?"

I didn't know what it was so I asked with curiosity. He shook his head and replied," Well it like, promising each other to never leave them alone."

" Does that mean always stay by your side?" I asked him.

He nodded in a yes. I smiled and said," Fine then I promise you to not leave you alone." We both grinned at each other. It was complete. I didn't expect to want anything additional than the moment.

Unexpectedly, the boy's image started withering. I couldn't discern and the wind started abruptly flowing in my direction closed my eyes to avoid the dust entering the eyes.

The wind stopped and I opened my eyes slightly checking whether the boy is still there or not. He was gone and so was the playground.

The sky turned dark like a blue evening with no clouds at all. There was tranquillity filled with cold air. It made me damp and I started shuddering.

Unexpectedly I saw a guy standing in front of me. His hands were insulated with blood. He was wielding a sword in his hand. I was unable to catch a glimpse of his face.

He said," Why did you break my trust? Why did you cheat? I trusted you. I loved you. But you never care for my feeling, not my dignity. I won't let you live if you can't be mine." He turned towards me and started stepping in my direction? Dragging his sword towards me.

As soon as he came adjoining me, he roared and cut my throat in a straight line. Blood started flowing from my neck. My legs ceased and I fell to the ground.

Powerless to stand, I raised my hands for begging. Couldn't express my emotions in words. I realise I was about to die. But, before dying I wanted to see the man's face. I saw lights surrounding his face.

And then

I suddenly woke up. My breath almost choking me. I started deep breathing. I felt like there was no oxygen left for me on earth.

As my blood started circulating into my body. I felt relieved. I search for the clock wondering what would be the time?

It was 10 am already. Shoot I was late for my work. How could I let myself be late if I was the boss? Everyone in the company knew how much I detested tardies. So it was no option for me to be late.

I suddenly got off the bed. Wait I got off the bed but I slept on the sofa. Hmm but I don't have the time to think of it.

I immediately went to the bathroom and someone knocked on the door. I said," Come in." A woman in her 20s entered the door.

She elevated me with her height. She had raven coloured long hair and almond brown eyes. Her face was a small diamond shape with a beige complexion. She wore a lilac suit with a white formal shirt.

She said," Good morning your highness. I am Daisy. I am your PA for the palace and I will take care of you in the palace. Please feel free to ask me anything."

Well, she sounded happy and excited to serve me like she already accepted me as a queen. I liked how cheerful she is.

She was the only genuine person who saw me friendly without thinking of me as a good digger or slut.

I replied," Ok that's great but I am getting late for my work. I still have lots of work to do."

I tried to run to the bathroom but she said," Today your schedule is free and you have to stay at the palace all day."