Unfamiliar person: part 1

Isabelle's POV

I was thirsty and hungry at the same time. I haven't had food yesterday night. I tried to shift myself a bit as I was quite dizzy.

I scratched my eyes and got up from the sofa. I was looking all over the room searching for water but there was not a single bottle for me to drink from.

I dizzily went towards Eric asking him whether we have a water jug or not. I pushed him a bit and tenderly spoke his name. He warmly replied, "What is it. now? Why can't you give me a piece of leisure at night?"

"Sorry to disturb, but I wanna drink water. Can you please tell me where is jug!" I spoke softly and deliberately not making him mad at me.

"Look on my study table. You might find one." He said and went back to his sleep. Saying " Ty" I went straight to his study table and searched for the jar with my phone's torchlight. I couldn't find a single glass lest a bottle. Such a liar. I am thirsty and this guy can only think of dozing.

"Eric I can't find a single bottle or jar on your table. Just tell me where it is?" I was certainly irritated cause my sleep is ruined thanks to him.

"What the hell is wrong with you woman? I told you it is on my study table and if you can't find one just go to the kitchen. Don't disturb me again." He got mad at me when I was polite to him. Such a jerk.

I went straight to the kitchen. But I forgot the direction. Ughh where was it? Maybe a right? No maybe a left? Damn it. I can't seem to recall the path. What should I do now?

I stood draping my face with my hands. Unexpectedly from behind, someone tugged my shirt and asked coldly and dry, " Are you lost, ma'am?"

I almost jumped turning around and misstepped over the ground falling on my face. It struck me so bad that I couldn't arise for a moment.

I tried to stand but it was hard enough to balance. Finally, as I stood on my knees, I saw a little kid standing in front of me.

"You scared the breath out of me kid." I was seriously horrified when he spoke. He replied, " My name is not a kid and what are you doing here Miss?"

"Well, then what is your name?" I asked in hopes to know who is this cute kiddo. He had sparkly blue ice that almost gave me a reflection of myself like a mirror. They were amicable like a bright sky.

" I can't tell you my name, strange lady." He sounded much cold like a mountain of ice. " My name's Isabella. Now I guess, I am no more a stranger."

He looked deep into my eyes with snub and hostility. He sighed and said, " I am Ben." I nodded my head. " Well, actually I wanna go to the kitchen but I forgot the way. Could inform me of the way?"

" Follow me, I am going the same way." He showed me his two fingers, signing me to follow him. I did as he asked me to. He is a sort of weird kid though. But, I still found him reliable to trust in giving me directions.

We took a few turns and I wrote them all down in my mind. It looked like no electricity is used at night in the palace.

Thanks to the candles, not all the ways were dark and gloomy. Though I didn't saw Ben's face certainly. I trusted his eyes. They were gentle and warm, unlike his tone.

 They were gentle and warm, unlike his tone

To be your QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara