Replay

Isabella's POV

I was sitting in the garden under the almost dead maple tree. Yellow leaves of three-pointed maples fell as autumn has arrived. Cold air surrounding the palace and roaming silently. Though more than 500 people work in the palace only the birds chirping and leaves rustling was being eavesdropped on.

Many passed through the garden like guards, maids, cooks and gardeners. However, none made a sound when they peered upon me. All gawked like they saw a disgusting lowly creature not worth their attention. They bowed with courtesy and faked their phoney smiles.

Daisy sat beside me and said comforting me," If you would like then we could depart from the garden to somewhere serene and silent.

" It would look like we skedaddle from their sights. Nothing would change the fact that they loathe me. It would add more salt to their gossips."

" It doesn't matter if you could get some peace of mind while meandering through the courtyard. After all, you are Blair Waldorf to their gossip world." She glowered a smile at me.

For some reason I liked her. She was cheerful and livable to be around. Though she was calm and patient, there was some wildness swirling around her charming aura that made her look sexy.

I shook my head with a slight bow and answered," I could be a boss bitch here if only I had an IT girl like Serena van der Woodsen to endorse me." I grinned at her.

We both giggled and talked about each other's liking. We spent a couple of hours sitting under the tree. And suddenly Daisy asked me.

" Well, may I ask you something?" She asked with confusion and a saddened look. I nodded my skull. " Why did you married the King if you don't like him? Not being rude but I just asked out of curiosity."

" Well, I married him because..."

I explained to her the day when I came back from my work early. I saw my whole family jointly for dinner. I was a bit uncertain about my older brother's visit. He would come only on holidays or on weekends for family gatherings.

I asked," Is there some kind of surprise today? Why didn't you brought Amy and Alec?"

Peter replied," They were exhausted so they didn't come with me and Jiya. Freshen up yourself, let's talk and eat at dinner."

I sensed a strange situation around me. My mother had the pale look on her face which she would not certainly give unless some huge crisis has crashed on us. My father was silent and had a gloomy look surrounding his face.

The atmosphere of the hall was silent and suspicious but I overlooked and did as my brother said. After freshening up, I went straight to the dining hall. I sat adjoining to my mother and in front of Jiya.

She said," Wow, why is my favourite dishes prepared today, is there nothing special? I bet you guys must be wanting to bribe me with something. What is it, huh?"

There was silence for a minute. All of the others at each other and suddenly Jiya( Isabella's sister in law) said," King of Skyare has given us a proposal for you to marry him within 5 days. So we all want you to marry him."

My mother Milana spoke," I know this is unexpected but I think there is nonentity to deny for you to marry the king of Skyare. He's perfect in all ways for you. I would like it if you approve it. After all, none of us knows what happened to your mysterious boy. We don't know if he is still alive or..."

Harry my father snapped a finger at my mother and she stopped. He spoke," I would similarly like it if you wed him. He can keep you pleased. You should forego on the boy. But I will still support you with your decision nevertheless, even if it is to marry or reject him. But, I won't allow you any further to discover the guy."