Inside the Tulips. The journal of Katie the fairy hunter.

Inside the tulips

The journal of Katie the fairy hunter.

Do you ever wonder why the good guy always comes last?

Or why right after you buy new shoes you step in a puddle and soak your entire leg?

Or why you just had to fart right in front of your crush on the first day of school?

Or why your mother died and left you all alone..?

Well I don't have to wonder, because I know.

I know that every single night in your garden

after the sun sets and your bedroom lights go out

and everyone and everything in the world seems to be at rest

and the dew drops start to fall

inside your tulips is a magical universe full of evil fairies.

Yes I know, it sounds so extremely similar to a fluffy children's story or the next stupid Disney movie, and don't even start to laugh because it's true.

Their universe is separate from ours.

It is unseen, unheard, and almost so magical it seems to not exist; but let me assure you it does.

Let me explain why I'm right.

A long time ago when your ancestors dreamed of traveling to the moon and taking sky high pictures of the earth it never seemed possible.

But then we did it.

This is like that; because you have never thought about it you automatically deem it a "myth" even though it's not.

My name is Katie Shannon Markus and I know all of this because I am a fairy hunter hired secretly by the FBI.

I am one of few subjects chosen to rid our world of these horrid creatures. I am in grave danger every moment; these fairies are powerful; more so than you would expect and before I die I want to wright this down and show the world all of the exciting adventures of a fairy hunter.

This is my journal.