Chapter 1

⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*⋆

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞?" Aira asked her brother who's laid in his bed. "Uh, i- accidentlyeatyourcheesecakepleaseforgiveme" Aoi says with his eyes closed. Aira sigh, she's already know he was the cause of her missing cheesecake. when she's about to out of her brother's room. "Aira!!Aoi!!! can you guys come down here???" their mom, Shinomiya Arumi, called them from the living room.

"What's up mom?" Aoi asked, and sat down on the couch followed by his twin, Aira. "so...your father have something to do in Tokyo and he guesses it'll be in a long period" Arumi said, "and is it okay if we move there?" she's continued but now there a guilt in her face, since she knows that the twins love to lived in Miyagi.

The twins look at each other, and they're sigh. "it's okay mom, we're gonna be fine with that, at least for me tho, I don't know with this dumbass leaving his beloved girlfriend" Aira said and rolled her eyes, she's never like Aoi's girlfriend. "how did you- nevermind I forgot we were twins, it's fine anyways we'll be fine" he's said then look down on his feet.

'Even though I do not agree with her calling her brother dumbass, but he really is', Arumi said in her head.

"Thank you for understand honey, I'll buy you guys something later", she said to her children and give them hugs, they're hugs her back and smile, know that she's kinda struggling to tell them about the plan of moving to Tokyo.

After having dinner together, Aira asked Arumi about their school. "oh I forget to tell you this, but both of you will attend a different school" Arumi said with a wide smile on her face knowing the twins really don't mind about this, but on the other room at Aoi's room he's zoning at the ceiling with his back laid on the bed.

He looks at the door when he heard someone knocking on his door, "excuse me, cheesecake stealer, may I come in?" he can tell it was Aira. "Just come in, the door's unlocked," he said, and stare at the ceiling again.

She's sigh when she saw her brother so quiet, "I know you're sad about the plan of moving out, you can fake your expression, voice, laugh, all of em' to others, but not me, I know that don't you?" and lay beside Ao. "yeah I know, I just accidentally forget about it earlier", he replied and chuckled silently, then both of them got silence for a few minutes. 

"Long distance relationship exists you know, you still can do that with Nanami-san," Aira says that to break the silence between them. Aoi sigh, "Ai, we both know, She can't do that". 'yeah, she can easily cheat on my brother, that's why I didn't like Nanami being your girlfriend' Aira said to herself.

⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*⋆