Sweet n Sour❤️

Start from the beginning

"Athaa ivlo special momentlle... Oru song paadakoodatha..."

"Enakk ipo vaarthayellam varath... Avlooo happyarukke... Onnu pannunge... Intha vaatti neenga yean oru paattupaadakoodath..."🥰

"Sathyama solre... Ne ene veruthiduve... Na ellam paadina seriyavaraath..."😒

"Enakkaaga thane... Naanthaaane kekkure... Superaarukkum paadunge..."😍

He was insecure about his limitations. He always pulled backwards from the crowd for his introvert nature. But there is nothing to be as scared because it her.... Nithya... Who don't know to see anything bad in him. The one pure soul who loves everything he does. So its not a big deal to break his insecurities infront of her.

He tightened the grip on her fingers and started singing....

En viralil idukkula Un viral
Kedakkanum...
Nasungura alavukku
Irukki naa pudikkanum.... ❤️

She enjoyed his imperfect singing. Though being a professional singer, she knew that all the technical elements in the song was not on place.... But she admired his song like the mooost beautiful song she has ever heard in her life...😍

"Evloooo azhaga paaduringe..."

"Unakkey ith overa thereelaya... Ethoo rand varii... Athum unakkaage...Still the kid inside Gautham who wanted her appreciation all the time asked  Nijamave pudichirukka..."

"Sathyama pudichirikk.... Irunthaalum 'Inji iduppazhagi' thaaa ultimate.... 😆"

"KD..... 😍😁"

They both immersed in the happiest moments of their life. The time.... Gautham's phone rang.

"Nenacha yean entha thollayum varalayenu..."

"Eduth paarunge..."

Rakshan calling....!

"Iva ethkk ipo koopidura..." Gautham thought and picked the call.

"Sollu da... Ennaach.."

"Machii... Pugazh koode ethaach prachanaya...?" He suddenly broke the topic.

"Ennaach da... Entha prachanayumilla... Yean appadi kekure.."

"Illa machi... Neth Srinivas sir unneyum Nithyavem seth oru show plan panneeruntha.. Aana pugazh kooppitt ath thevayillenu solleetta.. Unkooda Nithyave show panna anupamaattenu solleetta pola... Athandaa dhideenu kooppitte..."

Both Nithya and Gautham got shocked to hear that. They both couldn't believe what Rakshan said. But they also know that Rakshan won't lie unnecessarily. Amd Pugazh is always their supporter. He won't hurt his Mappillai and thangachi...What it will be...? Why Pugazh said so...?

They both looked at each other confused. Nithya felt sad...😪 Gautham felt tensed...😒.!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey dears,

Can I ask you all one thing...? Only after commenting about today's chapter, you should say me an answer to this. Okay.

How many of you felt a connection with our chapter " The Real Nithya

How many of you felt a connection with our chapter " The Real Nithya." after seeing this promo and her words.... 😍 Let me know namma wavelength sameaaanu.. 😁

Love
Chaaru✍️