Chapter 17

"DARLING? How long do you plan to avoid me?"

Tinignan lang ni Isabella si Jyrelle ng masama bago niya ibinalik ang atensyon sa milktea na binili nito kahapon para sa kanya. She was avoiding him ever since na nakabalik ito kahapon. She's still hurt, her mind was still clouded with jealousy up until now.

"Darling if this is about yesterday, I swear I didn't received any calls from you. Sigurado ka ba na ako ang natawagan mo?"

And now he's trying to say that she's lying? Now, she's really pissed! Bumuntong hininga siya at humarap kay Jyrelle. Isabella saw how his face lit up when she faced him, finally. Nangingitim ang ilalim ng mga mata nito dahil sa puyat, hindi lang naman kasi niya ito pinatabi sa kanya kagabi. She doesn't even know where did he sleep last night. Wala naman kasi ito sa sofa sa ilalim, maybe he slept on Ryker's house, who knows? Hindi naman kasi umuwi si Ryker kagabi.

"I don't want to talk to you." She spat and his jaw nearly dropped.

Tinalikuran niya ito at lumabas ng bahay. She saw Kyst doing some exercise in front of his house, Isabella just waved at him and passed. She need to see Yves so he can cook her a delicious food. She wanted a kind of food that can perfectly fit for her milktea. Maybe a different kind of burger? Her mouth watered just thinking of her, eating it.

"Hey, Isabella. Want anything?" Ranger ask and sipped his coffee. Isabella smiled at him and nodded.

"I want a delicious burger." She answered.

Tinapik nito si Kade na nakatulala habang nakakulong sa mga kamay nito ang tasa na may lamang kape.

"She wants burger, go make one for her." Utos nito kay Kade. Kade greeted her 'Good morning' and she did the same.

"Yves is still asleep, how's Jyrelle?" Tanong nito sa kanya. Nagkibit balikat lang siya, "hindi mo pa rin ba pinapansin?" Ranger asked again, humarap ito sa kanya at nangalumbaba. While Kade was busy making her a delicious burger.

"I don't want to, besides may kasalanan parin siya sa akin!" Isabella hissed and balled her hand into fist.

"What did he do?" Kade asked and glance at her for a second.

"Bakit ba kasi napaka babaero niyo?!" Galit na sigaw niya sa dalawa. Ranger lips parted and let out a manly laugh. Umiling iling pa ito sa kanya at ganoon din si Kade.

"Hey! Don't accuse us without a proof." Natatawang suway ni Kade sa kanya.

"I think you two need to talk, get her bud. Knock some senses on her head." Ranger said between his laugh. Kumunot ang noo niya, was he talking to Kade?

Bago pa siya makapagtanong. Isabella felt someone lifted her up and carried her, her tummy was on his shoulder and her face came face to face with his yummy butt cheeks!

"Hey! My burger, ibaba mo nga ako!" She yelled and smack his butt cheek. Jyrelle didn't stop walking, instead he also smack my butt cheek. Namula ang buong mukha niya sa ginawa nito.

"We're going to talk, how dare you accuse me cheating?!" He growled.

"What's with the commotion?" Isabella heard Esel asked.

"Esel help! I'm going to sue Jyrelle! This is kidnapping!"  Sigaw niya at bahagyang nag-angat ng tingin.

"I'm not a lawyer, Isabella. Besides, willing ka naman sumama, mapapahiya lang tayo sa korte niyan." He answered laughing and turned his back on us.

"Shut up, Mia bella." He hissed. She shrank back when he used his scary voice! But her sharp eyes were still glaring at his sexy butt cheeks!

Nang makarating sila sa loob ng bahay agad niitong na i-lock ang pintuan, pero hindi parin siya nito ibinababa. She don't know how he did it, ang alam niya lang ay karga karga siya nito na parang isang sakong bigas and the next thing she knew he was carrying her bridal style. Umakyat ito sa taas atsaka siya nito dahan dahan na inilapag sa kama.