Chapter 5

"I don't understand, Is this really necessary? Why can't I ride on my own horse?" Cas squeaked out crossing his arms over his chest before he gripped on to Dean's shoulder again when there was Baby hicked throwing her body forward giving him a close encounter with falling.

He was side sitting on the black mare infront of Dean, feeling very flustered and uncomfortable around Dean's caged arms. The Alpha sighed and smiled "Cas, I wouldn't risk you flying away. And don't shit me by saying you will not because I know you will."

He huffed staring ahead, before asking "Then what about the cart?" Sam, Benny and Jo who were walking a little behind stiffened and exchanged glances, actually they were the ones who destroyed the cart to get the couple a chance to get intimate.

"You know its destroyed, Cas." Dean rolled his eyes at the sulking omega, he knew what happened to the four wheeled thing and his brother and friends are idiots to think that he doesn't. He has a good sense of smell and the place reeked of their scent. And did they forget he is The Head Alpha.

After some more minutes of throttling through the woods, Cas started getting tired and had fallen asleep on Dean's chest and here Alpha couldn't bring himself to stop smiling at his little angel. Yeah, Cas is an angel, angel who saved him but doesn't know.

Every guard around the area was content seeing the Alpha pair on the front, for a strong pack and Kingdom. A strong Alpha and mate were the most important parts, they also saw change in Dean who was very angry Alpha most of the times. Now, the man was letting out his cheerful side more because of the Queen getting back in his life.

Dean looked up at the sky feeling the heat on his face, he felt like he could fight an apocalypse with Cas by his side. The weight of the omega on his chest was making his inner Alpha go crazy. He looked down at the beautiful face, his breath fanning Cas's lashes. He gulped watching the shades of red on Cas's cheeks, Dean bit his lip when his eyes directed to Cas's pink lips. He wanted to have a taste of it, bite it greedily until they got red as the blood pumping through him. He wanted to do so much more, wanted to worship Cas like the omega was God.

They took a short break for having lunch, which was packed in the morning. The omega woke up squinting his eyes around as the sun hit his eyes, he didn't feel the motion of horse on his bump which only meant, they have stopped or- Dean has left him alone in the middle of a forest.

If the Alpha had done the last one then Cas was more than happy but luck is never on the omega's side so when he opened his eyes fully Sam and Benny were staring right at him with big smiles. "Its lunch time, brother-in-law."

Yeah, he was still with the Winchester clan. He sat up with a pout before arching his back to crack his bones, he blushed when he thought what he was doing infront of his in-laws. But none of them looked at him differently though Sam turned away pinkish coughing and Benny had no problem since he was already mated.

Taking Sam's offered hand he stood up from where he was laid on a rag under the tree for shade. With a teasing smile Cas slipped his hand in both Benny and Sam's crook of arm who both shook their heads with a tired smile. There was no stopping Dean's free willed omega.

"Morning Sunshine. Lunch?" Dean asked sitted on a rock, his eyes moved to Cas's limbs attached to the two men with a frown, both of them stepped back quickly since they held no death wish. Cas rolled his eyes but settled himself beside Dean, the trio sat themselves on the ground with Jo trying to steal Benny's bacon.

Cas laughed with Dean watching as the blonde girl and the burly man gagged staring at Sam's vegetable who chewed on the veggies with no problem, baring his teeth at everyone. "Jo is like our sister, she is Ellen's daughter. Benny became my friend when we met at the arena, you...will not remember."