Fight in Flight 😁

Start from the beginning

She went after keeping the food in front of them....

Gauri open the box and make faces.... Ommkara open it...

"What is all this? "

Gauri ask looking at him...

"I think it's food"

Ommkara said sarcastically...

"Haha... Very funny... I know it's food... But I don't eat this raw vegetables only... No other food? Rice, daal, chips, chutney"

Gauri ask feeling sad... Because ommkara only order raw vegetable salad for both of them...

"Mrs Oberoi... We are in plane✈️ not in a restaurant ok... And if you eat that spice,oily food your health will affect... Got it... Now eat"

He order and start eating his food... Gauri make faces seeing him eating those green leaves...

"Yaak... I can't eat it... And if I have any health issues why you care"

She ask him glaring....
Ommkara turn to her... Is he said in that way?

"Don't give me that look ok... And... I.. I don't care for you... I just don't want to get into trouble when we are in flight... If you start vomiting then...? "

Ommkara said strictly...
Gauri rolled her eyes....

"Yeh yeh... Why do you care? When you are taking me only for torture.... Anyway... I can't eat all this.. "

She keep it back... Ommkara look at her frowning...

"So? Are you going to stay hungry... It'll take time to reach Australia... It takes 19 hours... We'll reach late night... So Mrs Oberoi just stop your drama and eat"

Ommkara warn....
Gauri glare back....

"If I die in hunger why you care? You eat your ghaas phus"

She literally shout and turn her face other side in anger....
She is already hungry and his behavior is irritating her....

Ommkara gritted his teeth...
Damn this girl....
Always answer back... Can't she just obey me once....

"Look at me when I am talking... Don't behave like that... I don't like"

He shout back... Gauri turn to him and they both glaring at each other... But before they proceeds the fight.. One of the air hostess come to them...

"Sir is there any issue.. Why you both are fighting? '

Rikara turn to her and realise they are in flight and not in home....

" May I help you in something? Please don't make noise... Other passengers are getting disturb"

She said... Rikara look around and most of the people are looking at them....
Ommkara feel embarrass on this....
Gauri look at ommkara and feel bad... But her mind get a naughty idea....

"No... We don't need any help... You can go.... "

Before ommkara finish Gauri grab his one arm and place her head on his shoulder giving a biggest smile to the air hostess...
Ommkara turn to her in shock... What the hell is going on....

"We were not fighting... We were just teasing each other.... You know we married few days ago and now we are going for honeymoon"

Gauri said smiling big...
Ommkara still in shock...

"Ohh... I am sorry to disturb you... Do tell me if you need anything"

Air hostess said and go....