Somethings Are Like That

Start from the beginning

His pale skin should be quite clear,even for George of course.

And yet they call him a tyrant.

(I almost banged my head while walking im the car park-)

Hypocrites!Sam shouted in his mind,guilt weighing him down more than Dream as he realised Dream was as light as a feather.

Sam gazed at Dream with sad eyes,already whispering apologies of his behavior towards him at the start of his life sentence.

Tears pricked his eyes as he realised today would be the end to his sentence,

and his life.

«Time Skip»

"Bring me to the nearest place we can get to without being affected please."Dream requested,lifting his head from Sam's shoulder as he stared off at the blue sky.

Oh,how much he missed the sky.

He slowly had an empty smile on his face,him knowing his fate better than anyone else.

All because he was told it

every,

single,

day.

Oh come onnn,do you really despise me that much little Dreamy?

Yes I do hate you that much Nightmare.Dream replied,holding back the urge to scoff and roll his eyes as Nightmare formed in front of him.

Nightmare had his own mask,Dream not having his as he broke his one long time ago,but Dream knew he was smiling viciously under that porcelain mask.

Quite obvious to him,since their emotions and feelings were intertwined from the morphing.

Dream was grateful that the exorcism Tubbo and Fundy did had prolonged the full morphing of their souls even longer.

Nightmare frowned at that memory popping in his head when Dream thought about it.

It will happen soon Dreamy,you know it.

Dream smiled once again,this time,it was genuine.

Thank you for being there for me Nightmare,even if you did bend me to your will.Dream said to him through his mind,flashing him a smile.

Nightmare was confused at the gesture but shrugged it off,fading away and back into the Mindscape.

He looked ahead to see the vines of The Crimson spreading all over the land.

It took his breath away.And not in a positive way at all.

Dream racked his brain for a solution,and then,

it clicked.

All the cogs in his brain working smoothly with each other,none of them ever stopping.