"C-Curtis I'm- I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

She was cut off by Curtis getting out of his seat coming to her side and before she could run off, he had grabbed her wrists dragging her to go their bedroom.

"CURTIS I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" The back of his hand met one side of her cheeks resulting in a hard slap. He shook off the pain from his own hand going to grab her up since she had fallen down but she refused kicking and pulling his hair. "STOP FUCKING HITTING ME!"

He got out of her hold getting up to kick her abdomen as she let out grunts from the impact to her body. She curled up in order to protect what she had in there as much as she could but she knew it wouldn't survive at this point. Her eyes popped open realizing just exactly what was happening. He was yet again taking something from her.

Time and time again she couldn't even stand up for herself and now she couldn't even protect her own tiny joy that was made out of love. She felt unfit. It wasn't meant to be. She accepted it.

________________

Time and time again Y/n tried calling Beyoncé only for it to go straight to voicemail and that pissed her off. Here she was expressing herself in a way she had never before only for her to get stood up. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Maybe she got used. She had money, women came to her just for money. Maybe she wasn't who she thought she was. She wouldn't dare show up at her house either because of her pride. Why should she chase after someone that had used her and probably didn't want to do anything else with her?

The movie premier that starred Beyoncé would be tomorrow and still she hadn't gotten any calls back. Y/n chuckled to herself feeling played. Beyoncé really snatched out a role and then once she had it and everything else that would come with it, she left. She left her.

Y/n shook her head crushing the cigar against the cigar tray letting the smoke slowly die its way out. She continued staring at it having many thoughts in her head.

Her chest felt heavy and weird. She had been trying to put aside the feeling and yet with each day yearning for just a single call and when there wasn't, the feeling grew stronger. She felt.... hurt.

"Hell no. No I'm not. Uh uh I'm not." Y/n talked to herself as if her words would somehow convince her body to act how she wanted it to. "She was just someone to fuck with Y/n, stop thinking too much into it. You both used each other. Gained something out of it now move on. The pussy was so good though...."

Y/n's assistant stood back not wanting to interrupt her boss talking to herself out loud. She cleared her throat making Y/n whip her around to see her assistant standing awkwardly.

"Uh sorry Ms. Y/l/n, I just, I wanted to remind you that the premier is tomorrow at 9am sharp and there will be the red carpet to pose at and take pictures since paparazzi and professional photographers will be there. No interviews will be allowed since you're not a fan of those and the pictures will be kept short. Mainly just pictures with you and the cast and then you'll be good."

Y/n nodded her head at the information she already knew all too well. She was the one who decided them anyways, "Right... okay, thank you."

Cast... the whole cast... Beyoncé will be there. If she isn't then she'll go drag her out herself. She wasn't going to be disrespected by some random person that decided to walk into her life. She had been too separated from the original Y/n, she would have to go back into that skin again. No one would be allowed to walk all over her.

________________

Y/n got out her car hearing the screams of fans getting even louder yelling at the top of their lungs. Delusional, she thought to herself. She could never grasp the idea of being that obsessed with a stranger.