"She just walked into library number five," Hikaru informed quietly from outside the door.

     "Good work men," Tamaki said into his earpiece. "We're doing our country a great service."

     Kyoya silently followed Tamaki and the other Host Club members into the library. His eyes drifted across the room as he looked for his classmate, but unfortunately, in the few seconds they'd delayed in entering, they'd completely lost sight of the silver-haired teen.

     In that short time, Reiko had crossed over to the government and economics' section of the library. There was a test on the organization of Japanese legislation at the end of the week, and although her teacher gave very good lectures, his visual presentations and shared notes left much to be desired.

     Picking out a couple of textbooks she thought would be useful, Reiko stepped out from the shelves and into the common area. Once again, she felt eyes bearing down on her, and she tensed. She spun around quickly, her eyes darting all over the place as she frantically looked for her stalker or someone to help her (whoever she saw first) but there was no one to be found. Finally, she spotted a girl sitting at the farthest table to the back. She was wearing a male student's uniform, but she was small and thin. She knew immediately that this girl wasn't her stalker, but often times being in the company of others deterred such unsavory characters from approaching. Reiko could only hope that would be the case seeing as even the librarian had disappeared from her post.

     Reiko quickly but quietly slid into the seat across from the brunette and, although her hands were shaking, casually opened up a textbook.

     Hearing someone join her table, Haruhi looked up and was surprised to see Reiko Sakamoto seated in front of her. She'd seen her portrait on Tamaki's projector the day before and recognized her instantly- her face was hard to forget.

     Seeing that she had the girl's attention, Reiko leaned in slightly. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to bother you, but can I sit here for a while? I know it sounds bizarre, but I think I'm being followed and don't want to be alone," she whispered.

     Already knowing exactly what was going on, Haruhi sighed and looked over the second year to scan the surrounding area. Immediately she noticed Tamaki hiding among the bookshelves. She couldn't see the others, but she had a feeling they were all there too.

     "Sure thing," she said. Haruhi was sure Reiko wasn't a spy and hoped that Tamaki would soon give up on the idea and go home.

     That, unfortunately, would not be the case. Seeing Reiko carry a textbook on Japanese government only further convinced him that she was a spy. Not only that, but she had walked directly toward Haruhi. Surely, she had figured out their plan and intended on taking Haruhi hostage to escape! Tamaki would be damned, however, if he allowed any harm to come to his precious "daughter."

     Before Kyoya could stop him, the blonde reacted. "She's got Haruhi! Mori and Honey go now! Make sure no harm comes to my precious little girl!" he ordered frantically.

     In a flash, Reiko was pinned to the ground, screaming bloody murder to desperately alert someone. Despite her thrashing around wildly, her attacker had managed to gag her and muffle her screams. She continued trying to fight her attackers off to no avail, and her arms were pinned to her back enough to stop her from moving freely without hurting her.

     Haruhi sat there; her eyes wide as she witnessed her senpais tackle the girl to the ground.

     "Haruhiiii!!! Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Tamaki asked, throwing himself on the brunette.